Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apple Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Loved working at Apple, I learned so much and still use some of the things that I learned there in my current profession. There is an actual sense of community amongst team members here, or at least the store I worked at! I made friends and generally had fun. Apple is a great company to work for all around imo. Good work-life balance, great training, always opportunities to grow and learn, and overall a great environment.The only thing I didn’t like were some of the customers & how we didn’t have much defense against verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior. It was always about turning the experience around, which worked with some people but not with others. I just don’t think consumers should be able to berate and mistreat employees. I feel like I have mild ptsd from this. But I suppose that is the culture that has been perpetrated throughout time to promote consumerism. There was not really much that could be done about it because Apple heavily relies on NPS scores.
Pros
Learned a lot, work life balance, decent pay, good management
Cons
Belligerent customers
Its Apple, what can I say...great company but as tech support the phones stay busy. But is a fun, fast paced environment and the clients are an interesting mix of people I recommend it for a young person who wants to learn about a great product and help people.
The company overall is a awesome management is not so great! working from home you're dealing with mangement via email or phone and they will not respond or take action fast until it is too late.
Make sure you record everything, from what any person is telling you so you can always have it for your reference and stand up for yourself. For if you don't then you may find yourself fighting for your time.
Pros
At home
Cons
Fight for my time when system didn't work correctly
Apple overall was a good experience, my main issue is that I feel like my team managers would not address my concerns as an employee properly. It was very demanding even though you work from home.
You definitely learn and grow from this job. It's an at home service which makes it much more convenient. A typical day would be get up in the morning, make coffee, get on computers and start answering calls from Apple customers all around the world.
Great company to work for . Cares about and value their employees. Competitive pay , fun and fast paced environment , great perks. Discounts on products and services
I can say its an exciting feeling to work for a company everyone knows. You have more than enough time to learn your job if you are working in a non customer facing position.
By far Apple are the best people I have ever worked with. The talent, products and training are exceptional. It is a fast paced work environment and often times can be stressful if you let it. However the managers are great at managing the situations.
Pros
Great people to work with
This has been the best company that I have every worked for . Apple cares about their enployees and their benefits prove it . This will be the only company that I will ever work for , once my business kicks off I plan on having the same type of structure as Apple.
Pros
Cons
I can't think of any
Most times i felt isolated as i was a home advisor. Not a very good work and personal life balance. Worked most weekends and during holidays. Very faced paced environment. Consistently learning and on going training. The hardest part would be lack of human interaction and consistently trying to meet the high metric standards of the business while working with not so happy customers. Can become mentally draining. Good thing is you are always busy, so never really bored and benefits were amazing.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
schedule changes every 3 months, work holidays
Apple. Yes. It's real. You can work here and be part of the greatest company in the world. Apple has extraordinarily high standards. If you make the grade, you get to keep your job. If you perform above expectations; you can maybe advance within the company — though once you do, you must continue to perform even better to keep your job. Unfortunately, I had to leave for personal reasons, but do not regret it one bit. Apple is still the best of class, but the privilege of working there alone was not enough reason for me to stay.
Pros
Work at Home. Great benefits & perks. Good salary.
Cons
Punishing workload. Single-minded management objectives. Very few advancement opportunities.
A typical day at work is focused on what your role of the day is, whether it be troubleshooting devices, fixing them, or repairing customer relations. Apple taught me not only how to work well, but how to teach others to work well. They inspire you to push for your goals and teach you how to get there. It's amazing.
It's not the easiest way to to deal with management when they want you to go fast but also help them love the experience of the store. I like the appl
Pros
Stocks, health insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance as part time
Cons
Low turn over rate, employees are treated well. Management does everything it can to help advisors succeed. If you want to advance your career, they help you meet your goals and provide opportunities to help you gain experience in the area you want to advance to.
Pros
Low turn over rate, management is very supportive
Cons
The at home positions can be isolating
Apple is a great place to work from top to bottom management is awesome and understanding the staff becomes family the company culture is amazing I still live by apple code
Pros
all of thee above
Cons
it takes a long time to get full time
Apple has been the best company to work for, provides amazing benefits for pretty much anything you can think of and treats employees with the upmost respect 😁
Awsome company to work for this company is all about numbers and sales and how many pepperoni u get signed up for your commission check very fun job as well
Cons
AHA program is result driven. The company doesnt care about your personal life.You pretty much spend your whole day listen to people complain. Pay is decent hours fluctuate , you are really part time. Only offer hours when busy.
Pros
work for home
Cons
working from home, work all holidays
This is a great place to work! The team culture is awesome and great and the benefits are off the chart! The option to work from home and the company advancement are great!
Pros
During the Holidays, the extra days that are given, along with the pay at this time.
Cons
Sometimes the hours are not that great
It was as good a company as any, don't know if that's saying much. Nothing glamours at all. People are are people. Salary was cool and the holiday pay pretty nice as well.