Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apple Employee Reviews for Technical Expert

I couldn’t recommend it enough for someone who honestly wants a challenge everyday. Management was very welcoming and they really did hire the best of people.
Pros
The team and management
Cons
Communication
Loved working at Apple, I learned so much and still use some of the things that I learned there in my current profession. There is an actual sense of community amongst team members here, or at least the store I worked at! I made friends and generally had fun. Apple is a great company to work for all around imo. Good work-life balance, great training, always opportunities to grow and learn, and overall a great environment.The only thing I didn’t like were some of the customers & how we didn’t have much defense against verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior. It was always about turning the experience around, which worked with some people but not with others. I just don’t think consumers should be able to berate and mistreat employees. I feel like I have mild ptsd from this. But I suppose that is the culture that has been perpetrated throughout time to promote consumerism. There was not really much that could be done about it because Apple heavily relies on NPS scores.
Pros
Learned a lot, work life balance, decent pay, good management
Cons
Belligerent customers
No complaints it was great working for Apple they provide so many benifits and time off they are very flexible. Sucks to work on weekends but f it right
Working here was not a bad job whatsoever but eventually you tire of the retail lifestyle and I saw it more as a passing job other than something id make my career. Best part was the education assistance, which pretty much payed for my second half of college.
Job pays good and has good benefits. Job was super great at first until they switched managers. Almost everyone there is willing to put you down to build their selves up. It just wasn’t fun towards the end of me working there. I would work there again but at a different store.
Pros
Pay, benefits, free food
Cons
Management, a lot of the coworkers
● Work-life balanceIf you’re part-time, they don’t care when how if you come to work. There is really no work-life balance for someone with a family. It’s retail. And the recent shift in store manager has left the employees worried as they were told “be prepared to be micro managed” and “why are you in school if you have a job at apple?” This store manager also got the previous store manager fired solely so they could take their job. It was a great place to work under previous leadership. Current store manager does not follow Apple’s credo, or even believe in it. Fake, manipulative, and ONLY for themselves and what makes them look successful. A shark in a pool of scared children.● Pay & benefitsPay is good, benefits are as well but you will pay for them.● Job security and advancementCareer growth was pushed on the opinions of the store manager. If you were under this managers team, you got promoted. If they didn’t like you, no matter your skills set, you stayed where you were and watched the lesser individuals around you work their way up.● ManagementManagement is a joke. It all went downhill when they promoted their store manager from within the store. Conniving, untrustworthy individual that only cares for themself and their career advancement. Does NOT care about their employees unless it benefits them.● CultureThe culture is wonderful if you can find a location that actually believes in it. The manager at Germantown is a everything that Apple wants on the outside, but is the exact opposite inside. Selfish, prejudiced, very surface. Doesn’t understand the issues - more...
Benefits are great for part-time and full-timers, pay is exceptional as well. Don't be shy with your customers and coworkers, learn to build connections and a support team for one another. Times can be rough during holiday season but which popular retail store isn't. Management at times can feel to be more of a customer demanding things rather than helping. Overall, Apple is an amazing company.
This company is absolutely amazing to work for do everything in your power to get in. The opportunity’s are amazing and the compensation is unreal. Totally worth it!!!
Can be very busy, but enjoyable. Competitive and tough to get ahead/ Very collaborative, one big team/family with common goals and ethics. Management are busy and expect you to lead and own your own development - push them for regular checkins and they are very supportive.
Can start by learning a vast amount about the products and customer service. After about 6 months you would have settled into the role and this is where the job becomes somewhat tedious as day to day activities aren't varied. Very limited space to move up in the company as they prefer to hire externally for managers.
It was a great working environment where everyone got along. You could really tell people cared about the work that they were doing. I got to help people all day every day that I was there.
Working at Apple was a very enjoyable experience. The people you work with really make the job special and the benefits the company provide make for an incredible quality of life. Some of the challenges revolve around advancement as this seems to be linked to your own mobility and geographical flexibility. This has seemingly led to some tensions with the Managment as the tenure amongst them felt like progression and adaptability within everyday working life did not match that of the rest of the team. The management felt stale.
Apple is a really cool place to work. I feel like there isn’t a lot of pressure to get the job done. The pay is cool, and for the most part management works to help you achieve your goals. One downside is that customers sometimes aren’t as understanding as they can be with the issues that they face. Also the pay could be higher for lower level employees. However it is still way higher that most jobs requiring the same level of skill and workload.
Terrific atmosphere is always a guarantee and I have the ability to interact with a diverse group of people who have a perspective that I'm then able to tap into to make working fun and feel like just another experience.
The people make it a great place. Management is helpful and there for the employees. Your peers want to see you succeed and do well. Everyone is helpful.
Working at Apple is a lot. It takes a special kind of person to handle the day-to-day. You will either love it or hate it, which is obvious by the large gap in tenure. It's chaotic and frustrating, but if you find yourself in the right role, it can be incredibly fulfilling.
Must have adaptability skills and time management skills in order to advance. Great work and life balance and super friendly work environment. Management is fantastic and will hear any concerns or feedback you might have. Overall an amazing place to work.
Over my time at Apple I was able to experience and incredible journey. Though incredible, the retail side changed and continues to change at an alarming rate this creates an environment at times of frustration and confusion. The pay is good, the work/live balance has become questionable and managements way of noticing the work that you do is strictly based on a journal you must keep and send to them.
Apple is the best company in the world to work for. Their benefits are unmatched for full-time, part-time, and corporate. Apple's priority is its customers, yes, but they hold the same priority for their employees. The environment is so inclusive, positive, and up-lifting. I don't feel like I need to fight my peers for promotions or feel as though I have to compete against them. Every one is for the other and the support and chances for growth are plentiful as a result. If I can work for Apple for the rest of my life I will be VERY happy.
It was a great place to work for. Relaxed, low stress, people inside also very nice to communicate. But for people who wants to learn more, have more experience, Apple is too comfortable.
Great company for anyone who thrives under pressure and deals greatly with ambiguity. It is important to be patient and kind. This company is great if you enjoy fast paced environments.