ARISE

ARISE Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,305 reviews

What is the best part of working at the company?Arise has helped me connect with like minded people in different places, and has changed my income when I needed it to change the most. Also, the best part is even though you work at home, you are not alone.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There can be some very disgusting, disrespectful and hateful clients. There is not great opportunities when evaluated for discussion of increasing income unless you work more. I already work 30 hours minimum with arise. I have 3 jobs physically, and I’m still struggling to pay bills comfortably. I wish that there were benefits.. there are none… yet.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced, demandingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?A lot of people claim their packages are lost, some are just worried about receiving their orders, and I handle a lot of miscommunications.

not sure what to say

I worked hard and that did not matter, I enjoyed the job I was doing until I was terminated, But that's water under bridge. Arise, I wish you nothing but the best.

Pros

flexibilty and pay

Cons

you will get terminated for any reason

Extremely unorganized.

Signed up for arise with the hope of getting some work from home experience after graduating college. I attended an unpaid 3 week training class after paying $30 for a background check. Was informed new agents received some leeway since call handling time is typically higher for newbies. After my first week my hours were cut down to 10 per week from 40. I reached out to 3 different people, to eventually be told it was based on my performance. My QA as well as direct managers have told me I have been doing great and I received all 5 star customer reviews, so I was unsure why my performance was an issue. After 2 days of messaging multiple people, I received a very unprofessional email, about my hours being reduced due to performance. Waited for a call from a 4th person to discuss this which never came. I also had about 2 hours of tech issues due to their systems but was not paid for them. Such a waste of my time!! Unpaid training for 3 weeks, empty promises on leeway for being new, unpaid tech issues. Hours at my computer with no compensation. I would advise arise to rethink the business strategy as well as requirements for their managers. Communication is not done here, they will leave you in the dark and pass you to other people until you are frustrated and give up. Do not recommend at all.

Pros

Non

Cons

Pay, Management

No paid training

Working here is not bad you get to choose your own schedule. No paid training during your courses that you chose or signed up for. Other than that it's ok

Way Too Much Micromanagement

The client I am working for now is okay but the micromanagement is RIDICULOUS and Im just about at the end of my rope with it. Also " make your own hours" except they fail to tell you , you can only do that if the hours you can work are available. It feels like they are always looking for ways to cut you down on your scores etc.. Im pretty much getting tired of it and it hasn't been that long....

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Low pay, micromanagement, no 'real' support

Flex schedule

Pick your own hours but tip side is you can’t count on an income if hours are available - it’s a zero hours contract when it suits Arise low pay it work from home so no travel expenses

Poor pay and no set pay days

The work is okay but the pay should be much higher...not any incentives or holiday pay...instead we get penalized if we don't work....the pay is when they get paid u get paid so no stability...I never know when I'm getting paid..So it's messed up my bills and holidays due to that. They treat u like a child...so it can be annoying at times

I hate that you dont get paid for training.

I hope this is something that will change in the future. Because a lot of these courses are a month plus long, full time, manditory attendance. So you're basically interning while bills pile up. Can be done if you have a second job, but with the daily "homework" it comes with, it will be tough. However...once you finally pass training, the flexibility of the job is worth it. Should you apply if you're looking for full-time? No. Even if you apply to the Max programs. However, they do offer more hours with the Max programs. You can apply to multiple programs to make it a "full-time" situation, however, you have to go through the unpaid training, plus you cant pick work hours during training hours. Which sucks because the way the hours work, it's first come first serve, so you get what's available. If those times are only available during your training, you just wont work and hope those missing hours won't affect your quota.

Typical work from home job very stressful

The hardest part of the job was dealing with an angry customer. The pay was below average compared to other work-from-home positions. Management was just ok.

It’s okay but micro management sucks

Make decent money but barely get hours and micro management to death which with low numbers can cause you to have 4 hours weekly when sales quotas cannot be reach due to misrouted calls and rude customers

Scammers

The worst company to take advantage of their workers, you work hours for little pay and they will let you go without explanation, and the Ibo are just as guilty.

Not bad pay can be hectic work

OK jobs payscale for some jobs could be higher for amount of work needed overall not bad for pt remote work. Supervisor support really depends on the project

Low pay and lacking in training on systems

Training is not so good as the systems don’t work as you trying to learn. Some trainers are rude. When you on your own no help to reach out to someone or wait in chat for a long time before getting a response from someone. Can easily get terminated for anything without warning.

bad pay

working at home is nice but the pay is too low. flexible shifts. work when you want if hours are available. very convenient to work from home just need to increase pay and hours available

Its great to be able to pick your own hours.

Its great to pick your own hours, but you are contract labor which mean you will pay a total of around 19% with very little that you can write off legally. You can go to a W-2 company and work the same job and they will supply your computer and pay for training. You will make a little less, but only pay around 5%-8% in taxes overall since you will only be making around 20k-30k. You can hire people to work for you, but its more work than it worth unless you're ripping their head off in pay. Bottom line, its not worth it with the tax rate. Work there 2 years. It worked for covid, but wouldn't recomend. I would go to Alorica where you are a W-2 and can pick your own hours.

Pros

Picking your own schedule

Cons

Contractor tax rate.

Work at home opportunity with choice of companies to work for that is easy to get started in and very flexible

The hours are the worst. When I got started and trained for 6 weeks, for free, I was not told that hours availability would be EXTREMELY limited. I signed up for one company and after certification was told there is a 5-hour cap on hours for first round pick. Once cap is lifted there are more hours available but those hours are gone within 2 minutes. I couldn't survive on 5 hours a week so I signed up to service a 2nd client. This one was MAX and they said you have to do 25 hours a week to earn max salary. After certification the hours went to a 10 hour cap and one week I only had 3 hours to chose from. I am working for two clients and some weeks I find it hard to get 10 hours. They tell me, "yeah, everyone hates that. There will probably be more hours later". Those hours never come.

Pros

flexible schedule, thorough training

Cons

no available hours, no pay for training

This is not the remote job you want.

Don't. This is not the remote job you want. if you must, join as a sole proprietorship. Tech issues are abundant and it greatly effects work especially dealing with online transactions/ sales based opportunities. Tech sucks up alot of your call time. Interval system is terrible and can be manually edited by platform meaning they have the ability to essentially glean your hours

Not enough pay

I worked for the company for a month and found that I didn't get enough training for the job also the pay was way too low for the job requirements and stress that came with the position.

Get paid on time, select your own hours

If you don't have a job and want to work from home, while getting experience working with different companies, services, and computer software, you like to select your own hours, have your mornings off, or work only 4 hours on a particular day, while getting paid, you seriously can't go wrong with this company.

Pros

Having a job with pay, select your own hours.

Cons

No social security benefits, have to manage your tax payments.

Customer service calls

Pay stinks no advancement opportunities. Training is very long without pay and the company requires you to pay for training. Not much room to grow with this company

Work when you want

Its great that you can work when you want just be careful about who you get employed under. The independent business I was working under, missed payments, lied about how much I get paid, and didn't seem to keep up with my work time stamp.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE