ARISE

ARISE

ARISE Employee Review

What is the best part of working at the company?Arise has helped me connect with like minded people in different places, and has changed my income when I needed it to change the most. Also, the best part is even though you work at home, you are not alone.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There can be some very disgusting, disrespectful and hateful clients. There is not great opportunities when evaluated for discussion of increasing income unless you work more. I already work 30 hours minimum with arise. I have 3 jobs physically, and I’m still struggling to pay bills comfortably. I wish that there were benefits.. there are none… yet.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced, demandingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?A lot of people claim their packages are lost, some are just worried about receiving their orders, and I handle a lot of miscommunications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE