ARISE

ARISE

ARISE Employee Review

Extremely unorganized.

Signed up for arise with the hope of getting some work from home experience after graduating college. I attended an unpaid 3 week training class after paying $30 for a background check. Was informed new agents received some leeway since call handling time is typically higher for newbies. After my first week my hours were cut down to 10 per week from 40. I reached out to 3 different people, to eventually be told it was based on my performance. My QA as well as direct managers have told me I have been doing great and I received all 5 star customer reviews, so I was unsure why my performance was an issue. After 2 days of messaging multiple people, I received a very unprofessional email, about my hours being reduced due to performance. Waited for a call from a 4th person to discuss this which never came. I also had about 2 hours of tech issues due to their systems but was not paid for them. Such a waste of my time!! Unpaid training for 3 weeks, empty promises on leeway for being new, unpaid tech issues. Hours at my computer with no compensation. I would advise arise to rethink the business strategy as well as requirements for their managers. Communication is not done here, they will leave you in the dark and pass you to other people until you are frustrated and give up. Do not recommend at all.

Pros

Non

Cons

Pay, Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE