ARISE

ARISE

ARISE Employee Review

I hate that you dont get paid for training.

I hope this is something that will change in the future. Because a lot of these courses are a month plus long, full time, manditory attendance. So you're basically interning while bills pile up. Can be done if you have a second job, but with the daily "homework" it comes with, it will be tough. However...once you finally pass training, the flexibility of the job is worth it. Should you apply if you're looking for full-time? No. Even if you apply to the Max programs. However, they do offer more hours with the Max programs. You can apply to multiple programs to make it a "full-time" situation, however, you have to go through the unpaid training, plus you cant pick work hours during training hours. Which sucks because the way the hours work, it's first come first serve, so you get what's available. If those times are only available during your training, you just wont work and hope those missing hours won't affect your quota.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE
  • I hate that you dont get paid for training.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?