ARISE

ARISE

ARISE Employee Review

The hours are the worst. When I got started and trained for 6 weeks, for free, I was not told that hours availability would be EXTREMELY limited. I signed up for one company and after certification was told there is a 5-hour cap on hours for first round pick. Once cap is lifted there are more hours available but those hours are gone within 2 minutes. I couldn't survive on 5 hours a week so I signed up to service a 2nd client. This one was MAX and they said you have to do 25 hours a week to earn max salary. After certification the hours went to a 10 hour cap and one week I only had 3 hours to chose from. I am working for two clients and some weeks I find it hard to get 10 hours. They tell me, "yeah, everyone hates that. There will probably be more hours later". Those hours never come.

Pros

flexible schedule, thorough training

Cons

no available hours, no pay for training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE
  • Work at home opportunity with choice of companies to work for that is easy to get started in and very flexible