ARISE

ARISE Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,333 reviews

Productive ping pong

Good, you are at a minimum. a typical day at work. culture workplace. doing this for the guidelines, what you learned, hardest part of the job, enjoyable.

The worst company anyone can work with

There is alot of internal politics so don't expect any advancement or promotion no matter how hard you work. You can only get to T2 or higher position if you have good connection. The worst part is that the management of the company is soo awful that they don't do anything about the internal politics or those doing it. They also can kick you out of the job without any reason. I wouldn't recommend this company at all to anyone...the worst place to work. I wouldn't even want to give this company one star.

Tech Issues

The job itself is okay, but the constant tech issues mean for both customers and staff it's a nightmare. Every day I have calls that get cut off due to issues with the system. Customers have to call back again and again, it's really poor. From my point of view, its incredibly frustrating as these episodes happen all the time and it takes a good 2 mins to load up systems again. These all add up.. you're only paid when on que so I've lost alot of hours of pay through no fault of my own.

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexible hours, great management What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Usual agile stuff What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good! Very supportive.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Remote work on your own.

Good and Bad

The good is you have flexibility with your schedule. The bad is training is so-so. The bad is also in your statement of work it talks about a raise. But yet on your 2nd statement of work , you don't get the raise. You get a slight offer for bonus depending on if you can get 30 hours a week which is not always achievable. to many people running through and the schedule gets eaten up. unless your willing to work everything from early morning to late shift , your not going to get your 30 hours. very seedy company in the way they work the statements of work.

Pros

choose your schedule

Cons

they will screw you on the money any way they can

Manageable

So far everything is fine able to set on schedule, pay is decent, and easy to navigate. Some jobs have eligible requirements in order to qualify for the job. I feel like if a person doesn’t meet the requirements there should be other options or suggestions on what the person can do in order to meet them.

Fun environment

Love it here would like to schedule you for a call and let me know when you get a chance to talk to you about it and I will be there shortly to get the office ready

Could be better

I love that I can make my own hours but they could do better on some things. There are a lot of system issues and they could do better choosing PFs. Some of them are rude

Unpaid and account locked

never got paid for hours i serviced. account got locked for security reasons. been trying to get account unlocked to start work under a different agency.

Terrible

Terrible place to work. Many system issues on their part and they drop you with no warning.It’s great that you can pick your hours but the phones ring constantly. Not really time for a bathroom break because you have a max of 2 minutes in between each call but you need to input your notes at this time as well.

I just can't get enough hours no matter which/how many clients I train for

I have taken around six training classes now and every single one has been an utter waste of time. They will claim you will need to work a 15 hour minimum to keep your contract and then you can't even get 15 hours to begin with. They will tell you you will get more hours based on the "star" system but I consistently had high scores and could never get more than about four hours a week on the program that I was on for longest period. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results, so I guess I came to my senses after this last one.

Pros

You make your own schedule

Cons

It really doesn't matter because you can't get any work

Absolutely no job security

This company is really as low as companies can get. You are a contractor with absolutely no job security. You can have really great scores in almost every area, and they just dump you with no chance for improvement in the few weak areas you have. That is what happened to me. I took weeks of training and after less than three weeks out of training, I was dropped with no warning or chance for improvement. I have never seen anything like it. Honestly, just be aware of what type of company you are getting "in bed" with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Pretty much everything else

Very poor support system

When they make a mistake that negatively affects one of their contracts they will only make a minimal effort to help. Your experience will vary depending on the company you are working with.

Cons

No concern for their contractors.

What is the best part of working at the company?working from home was the best and picking my hours.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Customers not knowing the system fast enough, it's rushed.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Everyone was nice and helpful, needed more time to learn the system.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Exhausting, the phone never stops, hard to go to the bathroom.

What is the best part of working at the company?Absolutely the best virtual call center experience I hav ever had! I enjoy working for Arise. I get paid for what I truly enjoy doing. The support I receive when I run into a problem while assisting customers is outstanding! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?When I am unable to provide assistance due to circumstances beyond my control & as well as my superior's.

Not bad

The company is pretty good if looking for some income while at home. The pay is different for each client. Best advice though is to make sure if you sign up under an IBO that you do your due diligence and researching them and making sure they are honest and reputable. Some people get screwed via pay because their Ibos are keeping their pay or reducing what they actually should be paid.

Flexible

Working as an independent contractor with Arise brings on a flexible training and work schedule. I was able to choose my training time and now I get to choose my production work hours.

Great opportunities

Great company to work with. Easy to work with and explains everything. Awesome to work from home with this platform. Perfect for stay at home parents for chance to earn extra money.

Good starter job

If you are just getting into the customer service field, this is a great place to gain the skills. Once you have the skills, find somewhere else. little to no room for growth. compensation is bare minimum. only good for the skills to get a better job

New

Just starting, interview process was just questions emailed to me. Seems like a good opportunity for flexibility and work from home. Might be good part time.

It’s okay

You can make your own hours. The training was okay. It’s good if you have discipline to work full time hours. High call volume. Pay is not great depending your under.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?