ARISE

ARISE Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,333 reviews

Productive ping pong

Good, you are at a minimum. a typical day at work. culture workplace. doing this for the guidelines, what you learned, hardest part of the job, enjoyable.

Poor Hours, Low Pay, Unorganized

I’ve been working with Arise since June 2021, and it has been a difficult experience. Training is unpaid, so while choosing a new or “better” client might sound appealing, know that you will not be compensated until you start taking live calls. This typically happens around the 3rd or 4th week of a month long training. Additionally, you select your own hours however, most of the shifts I need are almost always taken, first come first serve shifts. Micromanagement is annoy but It has helped me become a better agent and as long as I’m doing my job, they typically don’t bother me anymore. Huddles are enhanced training sessions that you will need to attend sometimes weekly but your not paid for that time either. I’m a IBO, I have declined multiple offers to become a QAPF because they do so much more work for slightly more than a regular agent. Not worth it, because this job is simply a supplemental income at best.

It’s been good to me…but time to try to move on.

Provided me a great little side hustle for the past 14 years. Worked with many different clients over the years taking customer service/sales calls. I have been a support resource for the past year and a half. I absolutely do love my job but the pay is terribly low for the amount of work I do. Agents on the phones make only a tiny bit less than a support resource. Very stressful and discouraging lately due to changes within arise management. But…excellent source of income when you don’t have a choice and have to or want to work from home.

Work from Home

This is a great opportunity to be employed if you are needing to stay home. Very simple requirements for home setup. Able to schedule at your discretion.

Pros

Work from home for reputable companies

Cons

No pay during training.

Not a bad place to work but not many hrs

Got suspended due to not working enough hrs the problem is they gave us like 5 to 15hrs max and when u go to pick the hrs they were gone . Also teir2 is supposed to be there to help when u get stuck but alot of them are rude and know just as much as you.

not sure what to say

I worked hard and that did not matter, I enjoyed the job I was doing until I was terminated, But that's water under bridge. Arise, I wish you nothing but the best.

Pros

flexibilty and pay

Cons

you will get terminated for any reason

What is the best part of working at the company?Arise has helped me connect with like minded people in different places, and has changed my income when I needed it to change the most. Also, the best part is even though you work at home, you are not alone.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There can be some very disgusting, disrespectful and hateful clients. There is not great opportunities when evaluated for discussion of increasing income unless you work more. I already work 30 hours minimum with arise. I have 3 jobs physically, and I’m still struggling to pay bills comfortably. I wish that there were benefits.. there are none… yet.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced, demandingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?A lot of people claim their packages are lost, some are just worried about receiving their orders, and I handle a lot of miscommunications.

Decent

The pay is just stressful. You are expected to do too much with little pay, training is sooooo longg literally a month for a decent paying client. HEAVY ON THE DECENT. Only good thing is that its hourly but its so low

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Pay

flexible but low pay

Nice that you can set your own schedule. Sometimes clients leave so not much job security. Pay is also poor for some clients below average for others

Pros

freedom

Cons

pay, stability

Unorganized

This company is so unorganized. What I find disheartening is the fact you spend long time with technical support and not on the phone making money. The revenue is just like minimum wage and they have all these quality assurance guidelines for really bad programs that are not worth you even spending the State fee to incorporate your business to use on their platform. Just horrible. But we do what we gotta do

Extremely unorganized.

Signed up for arise with the hope of getting some work from home experience after graduating college. I attended an unpaid 3 week training class after paying $30 for a background check. Was informed new agents received some leeway since call handling time is typically higher for newbies. After my first week my hours were cut down to 10 per week from 40. I reached out to 3 different people, to eventually be told it was based on my performance. My QA as well as direct managers have told me I have been doing great and I received all 5 star customer reviews, so I was unsure why my performance was an issue. After 2 days of messaging multiple people, I received a very unprofessional email, about my hours being reduced due to performance. Waited for a call from a 4th person to discuss this which never came. I also had about 2 hours of tech issues due to their systems but was not paid for them. Such a waste of my time!! Unpaid training for 3 weeks, empty promises on leeway for being new, unpaid tech issues. Hours at my computer with no compensation. I would advise arise to rethink the business strategy as well as requirements for their managers. Communication is not done here, they will leave you in the dark and pass you to other people until you are frustrated and give up. Do not recommend at all.

Pros

Non

Cons

Pay, Management

No paid training

Working here is not bad you get to choose your own schedule. No paid training during your courses that you chose or signed up for. Other than that it's ok

Way Too Much Micromanagement

The client I am working for now is okay but the micromanagement is RIDICULOUS and Im just about at the end of my rope with it. Also " make your own hours" except they fail to tell you , you can only do that if the hours you can work are available. It feels like they are always looking for ways to cut you down on your scores etc.. Im pretty much getting tired of it and it hasn't been that long....

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Low pay, micromanagement, no 'real' support

Flex schedule

Pick your own hours but tip side is you can’t count on an income if hours are available - it’s a zero hours contract when it suits Arise low pay it work from home so no travel expenses

Poor pay and no set pay days

The work is okay but the pay should be much higher...not any incentives or holiday pay...instead we get penalized if we don't work....the pay is when they get paid u get paid so no stability...I never know when I'm getting paid..So it's messed up my bills and holidays due to that. They treat u like a child...so it can be annoying at times

I hate that you dont get paid for training.

I hope this is something that will change in the future. Because a lot of these courses are a month plus long, full time, manditory attendance. So you're basically interning while bills pile up. Can be done if you have a second job, but with the daily "homework" it comes with, it will be tough. However...once you finally pass training, the flexibility of the job is worth it. Should you apply if you're looking for full-time? No. Even if you apply to the Max programs. However, they do offer more hours with the Max programs. You can apply to multiple programs to make it a "full-time" situation, however, you have to go through the unpaid training, plus you cant pick work hours during training hours. Which sucks because the way the hours work, it's first come first serve, so you get what's available. If those times are only available during your training, you just wont work and hope those missing hours won't affect your quota.

Typical work from home job very stressful

The hardest part of the job was dealing with an angry customer. The pay was below average compared to other work-from-home positions. Management was just ok.

It’s okay but micro management sucks

Make decent money but barely get hours and micro management to death which with low numbers can cause you to have 4 hours weekly when sales quotas cannot be reach due to misrouted calls and rude customers

Scammers

The worst company to take advantage of their workers, you work hours for little pay and they will let you go without explanation, and the Ibo are just as guilty.

Not bad pay can be hectic work

OK jobs payscale for some jobs could be higher for amount of work needed overall not bad for pt remote work. Supervisor support really depends on the project

Low pay and lacking in training on systems

Training is not so good as the systems don’t work as you trying to learn. Some trainers are rude. When you on your own no help to reach out to someone or wait in chat for a long time before getting a response from someone. Can easily get terminated for anything without warning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE