ARISE

ARISE Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,333 reviews

Productive ping pong

Good, you are at a minimum. a typical day at work. culture workplace. doing this for the guidelines, what you learned, hardest part of the job, enjoyable.

bad pay

working at home is nice but the pay is too low. flexible shifts. work when you want if hours are available. very convenient to work from home just need to increase pay and hours available

Its great to be able to pick your own hours.

Its great to pick your own hours, but you are contract labor which mean you will pay a total of around 19% with very little that you can write off legally. You can go to a W-2 company and work the same job and they will supply your computer and pay for training. You will make a little less, but only pay around 5%-8% in taxes overall since you will only be making around 20k-30k. You can hire people to work for you, but its more work than it worth unless you're ripping their head off in pay. Bottom line, its not worth it with the tax rate. Work there 2 years. It worked for covid, but wouldn't recomend. I would go to Alorica where you are a W-2 and can pick your own hours.

Pros

Picking your own schedule

Cons

Contractor tax rate.

Work at home opportunity with choice of companies to work for that is easy to get started in and very flexible

The hours are the worst. When I got started and trained for 6 weeks, for free, I was not told that hours availability would be EXTREMELY limited. I signed up for one company and after certification was told there is a 5-hour cap on hours for first round pick. Once cap is lifted there are more hours available but those hours are gone within 2 minutes. I couldn't survive on 5 hours a week so I signed up to service a 2nd client. This one was MAX and they said you have to do 25 hours a week to earn max salary. After certification the hours went to a 10 hour cap and one week I only had 3 hours to chose from. I am working for two clients and some weeks I find it hard to get 10 hours. They tell me, "yeah, everyone hates that. There will probably be more hours later". Those hours never come.

Pros

flexible schedule, thorough training

Cons

no available hours, no pay for training

This is not the remote job you want.

Don't. This is not the remote job you want. if you must, join as a sole proprietorship. Tech issues are abundant and it greatly effects work especially dealing with online transactions/ sales based opportunities. Tech sucks up alot of your call time. Interval system is terrible and can be manually edited by platform meaning they have the ability to essentially glean your hours

Not enough pay

I worked for the company for a month and found that I didn't get enough training for the job also the pay was way too low for the job requirements and stress that came with the position.

Get paid on time, select your own hours

If you don't have a job and want to work from home, while getting experience working with different companies, services, and computer software, you like to select your own hours, have your mornings off, or work only 4 hours on a particular day, while getting paid, you seriously can't go wrong with this company.

Pros

Having a job with pay, select your own hours.

Cons

No social security benefits, have to manage your tax payments.

Customer service calls

Pay stinks no advancement opportunities. Training is very long without pay and the company requires you to pay for training. Not much room to grow with this company

Work when you want

Its great that you can work when you want just be careful about who you get employed under. The independent business I was working under, missed payments, lied about how much I get paid, and didn't seem to keep up with my work time stamp.

Customer service

Self employees make your own schedule just start doing benefits it’s okay awesome for stay at mom or college students hard to move up qa are in place for calls

Great work at home opportunity, but you gotta be strong.

The flexibility is great and getting paid by the hour instead of per minute on the phone is better than other customer service jobs. The support is overworked and the technology is often flawed or difficult. Clients (who you take calls for) used to be a lot better.

It's alright at times

Depend on the program you pick and some of the chat that you have to deal with can really work you over classes are fun depend on who is teaching and again the program you pick

Fun and free place to work

You at to pick which job opportunities you like and enter training. You have the flexibility with your schedule and I like that you are also working from home!!

Got worse over last 12 mths

Gig workeR mentality of the company, only get paid for the hours worked, no holidays or sick pay, graded by your adherence and quality which can affect your choice of hrs to work

What is the best part of working at the company?Easy training depending on the client you choose.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They constantly change their requirements for the job you are working. It causes a lot of frustration and confusion.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Can be great or toxic. Depends on the client you are working for.What is a typical day like for you at the company?As a CSR I spend more time handling unhappy customers than I do happy customers. I also stress about the constant change of protocols.

Production

Work for little money pay for opportunities mangers are not good be careful they are not good for long term,, keep up with your pay and keep up with your time

Arise is a platform for independent contractors. It offers no support of any kind.

If you are self sufficient, have a fully equipped home office that is essentially silent (no crying babies, family noise at all) this is a great place to work for a very little amount of money.

Awesome

They let you make your own schedule. The teachers for the certification classes are amazing and truly care about your well being . They also have amazing clients to choose from.

Not managed well at all

Managed very poorly..lack of communication and poorly let go for no apparent reason . I was trying to find accommodation as they couldn't help me find a place or cheap one where I was working. As well as I'm dealing with Child safety..ex partner dvo.court order in place. And beeing homeless and Child safety with my two kids. When my kids don't need to be where they are.. and I was on Centrelink untill child safety taken away my two babies.putting my anixitey on a very thin line

An Overall Great Place to Work

Overall, Arise is a great place to work. Flexible schedule to choose your own hours. Most clients are well organized and ran by a team that keeps the client going. The only con, in my opinion, is the pay.

Great opportunity, but tech support takes forever!!

It can be really good, but when glitches happen, which they do quite often, tech support takes forever to get connected to, and a while to help. This ends up getting counted against your required attendance commitment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE