ARISE

ARISE Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,333 reviews

Productive ping pong

Good, you are at a minimum. a typical day at work. culture workplace. doing this for the guidelines, what you learned, hardest part of the job, enjoyable.

Great work home balance

I love working here I’m able to plan my schedule around my family and events and can work as many hours as needed for my needs I’m also able to work as many clients as I can train and fit into my schedule

Arise poor training

The trainer is okay, but talks during the whole class about things that have nothing to do with the class. Easy to get dropped even if you're a minute late. Never learned the programs for the job, just given sample and thrown out there to fail.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Hard to pick work hours, faulty systems

Best Work From Home Company Available

For work at home, Arise is the best. Great training. You pick your hours. Excellent salary. Fantastic support and management. Just must live in U.S. I moved to the Philippines to live permanently in Cebu City with my new filipina wife, so I can no longer work with Arise. I would still be working with them if they allowed international agents. I've been looking for another online work from home job and I haven't found anything that compares to Arise.

Pros

Best work from home job you can get today.

Cons

Must live in the United States or you cannot work for them.

Flexible, great for self driven individuals

There was definitely a learning curve with this job, I had never worked from home before. But now that I’ve been at it for 5 months I really enjoy it, there were things I didn’t know leaving training but I think the training was as good as it could have been for 1 month.

Good if you need a job but not permanent

Could do better. Only had like two good trainers but def great scheduling and better quality of life for that. Pay is never good though. Hopefully things change

Not good for those that can think for themselves.

After a lot of promises and many attempts to provide solutions to internal problems. I was either turned down by gate keepers or promised to meet at a later date that never came. If you cane fit into the mold they design for you, you will fit in and do well. Try to actually accomplish something outside of the basic duties is impossible.

The Sky is the Limit

Great place to work. There is lots of room to grow and opportunities to advance in this company. I love the culture of Arise and what they stand for. I love that they really want to make their clients and their customers happy.

Pros

Work flexibility and opportunity to grow.

Cons

No Cons at this time.

Trustworthy company

Arise is a trustworthy company which is one of the reasons I stayed so long. It was a great way to make extra money from home and to be there for my kids at the same time. Some of the clients need to pay more though. Overall experience was good. I received a lot of experience working for other companies and handling different positions.

Pros

Work own hours and choose your own client, don't have to drive to work.

Cons

some clients don't pay enough

Control your future

Arise Virtual Solutions is a great place for people who are self motivated. They allow you to set your own hours as well as time off. You can work as much or as little as you want.

Bad experience and won't recommend it to anyone

I had a very bad experience. I did everything that was required. Completed their one month unpaid training and all steps. After training completion they told me that i did not certify because i did not meet the metric requirement. My money, time and effort all went down the drain.

Flexible

Very flexible job , make your own schedule and pick the job type which is great since other jobs automatically assign you to a project with terrible hours !

Easy

It’s easy enough for anyone! You just have to take 2 week classes for each job you sign up for and it’s unpaid training. Other than that, great to do if you are a SAHM or just need extra cash. Some jobs require downloading software to your computer which can be a hassle

Great flexibility

Great place to work because if flexibility. Rate of pay could be more on certain projects. Training is not paid because you either the buisness owner or an employee of a contractor.

other agents are great

start work every day hoping there is no problems with the programs you are suppose to be logged into and the phone is a issue every day. I learned alot from the mgt that wanted you to succed but if they didn't want you to suceed then they are no help at all. Most of your co workers are great they will help you when no one else will. The hardest part of the job is getting help. I enjoyed talking and helping the customers.

Cons

no help, not enough intervils to pick your hours from

Low pay, terrible tech issues

The pro is you set your own hours. Cons pay is very low. Tech issues with their systems are terrible and that effects your paycheck and metrics. Management is inconsistent and constantly changing

Good for part-time

Wasn’t bad at all I only say good for part-time because you can’t have dedicated clients, but other than that management was nice and responsive. They really work with you

Stressful work environment

Work environment is stressful and impossible to get assistance for the customer until hours later. no one to call if experiencing issue with systems or pay.

Pay

The pay could be better being they are adding on a lot more that we have to do within the company. Their training is not paid as well. They want us to do so much more now for less.

Completely mismanaged, constant systems issues and changes

This company is horrible and doesn't care about the people that take the time to go through their training process. Their systems are constantly down or not working or changing. I've tried three times to give this company a chance and they are a mess. The training system you are supposed to use to train is completely inadequate and they throw you to the wolves answering calls with no idea what to do

Pros

The people that work their are nice

Cons

There systems are a mess

Do Not Depend On This As Your Sole Income, Dn't Waste Your Time

I went through a month of training, only to come out with nothing. We were supposed to get paid during the nesting phase, and strangely days before the pay date, banking information vanished. The better-paying opportunities involve much more training that is impossible to fit into a month, as everything is fast-tracked. During the nesting phase, taking calls is required, but they measure your worth by the number of surveys you can get the customer to take. So if the customer is experiencing a horrible situation outside of the services you provided, they will chalk it up to you not being empathetic enough. Be prepared to give up a month of your valuable time without pay, and run a chance of not passing the steep certification process. Don't waste your time. You will be working for free. Arise has come up with a promotion where all opportunities are FREE- HOWEVER, you will be paying for both your background and drug testing, which is equal to the amount of the actual class/opportunity...no real deal. Save yourself a month of working for free, frustration, and disappointment.

Pros

Picking Your Schedule AFTER TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION

Cons

Train/work for free and no promise of a real job after training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE