ARISE

Call Center Representative56 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,333 reviews

Work from Home

This is a great opportunity to be employed if you are needing to stay home. Very simple requirements for home setup. Able to schedule at your discretion.

Pros

Work from home for reputable companies

Cons

No pay during training.

What is the best part of working at the company?Arise has helped me connect with like minded people in different places, and has changed my income when I needed it to change the most. Also, the best part is even though you work at home, you are not alone.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There can be some very disgusting, disrespectful and hateful clients. There is not great opportunities when evaluated for discussion of increasing income unless you work more. I already work 30 hours minimum with arise. I have 3 jobs physically, and I’m still struggling to pay bills comfortably. I wish that there were benefits.. there are none… yet.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced, demandingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?A lot of people claim their packages are lost, some are just worried about receiving their orders, and I handle a lot of miscommunications.

Its great to be able to pick your own hours.

Its great to pick your own hours, but you are contract labor which mean you will pay a total of around 19% with very little that you can write off legally. You can go to a W-2 company and work the same job and they will supply your computer and pay for training. You will make a little less, but only pay around 5%-8% in taxes overall since you will only be making around 20k-30k. You can hire people to work for you, but its more work than it worth unless you're ripping their head off in pay. Bottom line, its not worth it with the tax rate. Work there 2 years. It worked for covid, but wouldn't recomend. I would go to Alorica where you are a W-2 and can pick your own hours.

Pros

Picking your own schedule

Cons

Contractor tax rate.

Awesome

They let you make your own schedule. The teachers for the certification classes are amazing and truly care about your well being . They also have amazing clients to choose from.

Waste of time and money, no support

Alert*** after all time I spent in training(really bad training)the codes I needed to work was never provided and I was left by my own. There is not a person to talk for support, there is no support or someone who can take responsibility. I spent my money and time for nothing and arise does not respond. Be alert, do not waste your time, this arise broket is not secure at all. Work for companies directly instead going through them.

Not again

I cried a lot because even after the month of training that I paid for I didn’t know how to work the system because my instructor did not teach me or my class the full program and seemed to barely know how to work it themselves.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Stressful, poor training

Decent platform but not pay

The platform is easy enough to get on but once you are working for one of the service providers on the platform you may end up with not enough training or chat support to do your job successfully.

Pros

you can select your own hours

Cons

No morning hours available; not enough chat support

Great flexibility and work/life balance

Overall, great flexibility and work/life balance. Depending on who you service determines the culture. Each client is different and has their own vision. Your schedule your own hours so how much or how little you work is your choice (15 hrs minimum/week required). Easy process to get started.

Your Probably wasting your time.

I've tried working for different companies through Arise. I'm always the top student in my training courses and I watch most of my classmates fail. I have to go through a lot to succeed. In a course for Princess Cruise Lines it started out with like 50 students, 10 finished at the end, and two were left after a couple weeks of taking calls. They do a very poor job at preparing you and then your in awful situations on calls. There is often problems that you will run into. In my current certification/training course we were told once we started taking calls that we would only be doing intake calls since we are in training still and they told us the system would filter the calls. We all kept getting follow up and dispatch calls that we aren't trained to handle. It seems like Arise always does that kind of stuff to people. In a lot of jobs you will have a lot of customers yelling at you. I wouldn't expect to work full time if the hours are even available. A lot of people only work an hour at a time and then take a break.

a big con

found out once i got the job that i would get deducted £40 every 2 weeks for platform rental . so if i only work 20 hours for £180 they take £40 which leaves me with £140 which is embarresing

It's a big secret how PF's become PF's (Managers Coaches)

Openings for PF's (management jobs) are never public to the agents. Arise assigns the agent to a PF anf there is no option to request to work on another team.Some clients super micro -manage, i.e. listening to agents calls and require mandatory meetings with management several times a day. This causes extreme stress on the agents.

Pros

Pays on time. Flexible hours.

Cons

Reduction in hrs. without warning due to call volume.

Great Training and Support Followup

Great company to work with. Training is excellent and intense. Most clients are 3 weeks class and selfpaced with 4th week nesting on the phone. There is always someone to help via chat, your instructor or your IBO partner.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Must stalk the inverval system to get hours - they have a lot of agents

Great work from home opportunities, only one client that I feel has been the most reliable, but can have an aggressive customer base and poor pay.

The work is very easy, and the training you pay for shows you how to succeed quite easily in this opportunity. However, once things started making sense, the customers became more temperamental. The work hadn’t raised its pay more than 50¢ in the past 2 years, putting me finally at $10. I also had to register through Arise as a private contractor and that makes me responsible for the taxes. They just now started offering healthcare. I’ve had serious burnout and unfortunately because I’m my own boss - literally! - I still needed the money because I was afraid of going back out doing anything with COVID-19 running a muck, not to mention actually get sick at work.

Pros

Set your own schedule, work from home opportunity

Cons

Back-to-back calls and short after-call work timeframe, fairly often rude customer base, low-pay

good

it's up and downs and that's really all there is to say. Each store is different and managers were in and out. They made or broke it all. Besides the management being iffy there were the entitled customers.

Bad experience with IBO

I don't personally have an issue with Arise but the IBO I chose to work for has been awful. It has been the worst experience ever. It takes weeks for the employees to respond to your call, texts, and/or emails.

Pros

Flexible scheduling, fair pay

Cons

Lack of communication

Put in what you want

this company is good but only if you work hard, non paid training but great instructors- the self pace mods have improved over the years and the compensation has as well.

Pros

training, money

Cons

hours

Fun and thorough training period (long though)

Flexible scheduling, but difficult to get ideal blocks of time to work before everyone else gets them first. Scheduling was on a first come first serve basis, and I never got good blocks of time that were ideal.

It’s what you make it

This is a work from home job where you pay for the training and then set your own hours. I loved it for that because I’m a single mom. But the hrs fluctuate with the assignments. They have NO STAFF that answers your issues and everything is computerized so you won’t have any human interaction except for training and compliance. Enter at your own will. Pay is sucky, but there aren’t a lot of work from home jobs that let you choose tour hrs so you get what you pay for.

Pros

Choose your own hours

Cons

No management that will talk with you. Only automated systems

Pretty good

Very nice if you want to be able to set you’re own hoursand work from home, the pay good be better so for me it more of a part time thing. You always have support and help when you need it and I would it’s a very good work environment

Pros

Set your own hours, work from home

Cons

Not the best pay, sometimes hard to get hours

Hours Flexibility

Good place to work depending on the program you choose that works for you. Very flexible work schedule. Just meet commitment adherence and attend weekly meetings you should be fine.

Arise

ARISE doesn't offer equal opportunity. They screw their current agents by offering new agents better opportunities and pay. They bring in new programs that they won't let the current agents enroll in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE