ARISE

Customer Service Representative640 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 640 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,333 reviews

Not bad

The company is pretty good if looking for some income while at home. The pay is different for each client. Best advice though is to make sure if you sign up under an IBO that you do your due diligence and researching them and making sure they are honest and reputable. Some people get screwed via pay because their Ibos are keeping their pay or reducing what they actually should be paid.

Tech Issues

The job itself is okay, but the constant tech issues mean for both customers and staff it's a nightmare. Every day I have calls that get cut off due to issues with the system. Customers have to call back again and again, it's really poor. From my point of view, its incredibly frustrating as these episodes happen all the time and it takes a good 2 mins to load up systems again. These all add up.. you're only paid when on que so I've lost alot of hours of pay through no fault of my own.

Manageable

So far everything is fine able to set on schedule, pay is decent, and easy to navigate. Some jobs have eligible requirements in order to qualify for the job. I feel like if a person doesn’t meet the requirements there should be other options or suggestions on what the person can do in order to meet them.

Fun environment

Love it here would like to schedule you for a call and let me know when you get a chance to talk to you about it and I will be there shortly to get the office ready

Terrible

Terrible place to work. Many system issues on their part and they drop you with no warning.It’s great that you can pick your hours but the phones ring constantly. Not really time for a bathroom break because you have a max of 2 minutes in between each call but you need to input your notes at this time as well.

Absolutely no job security

This company is really as low as companies can get. You are a contractor with absolutely no job security. You can have really great scores in almost every area, and they just dump you with no chance for improvement in the few weak areas you have. That is what happened to me. I took weeks of training and after less than three weeks out of training, I was dropped with no warning or chance for improvement. I have never seen anything like it. Honestly, just be aware of what type of company you are getting "in bed" with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Pretty much everything else

What is the best part of working at the company?Absolutely the best virtual call center experience I hav ever had! I enjoy working for Arise. I get paid for what I truly enjoy doing. The support I receive when I run into a problem while assisting customers is outstanding! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?When I am unable to provide assistance due to circumstances beyond my control & as well as my superior's.

Flexible

Working as an independent contractor with Arise brings on a flexible training and work schedule. I was able to choose my training time and now I get to choose my production work hours.

Great opportunities

Great company to work with. Easy to work with and explains everything. Awesome to work from home with this platform. Perfect for stay at home parents for chance to earn extra money.

Good starter job

If you are just getting into the customer service field, this is a great place to gain the skills. Once you have the skills, find somewhere else. little to no room for growth. compensation is bare minimum. only good for the skills to get a better job

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ARISE?

New

Just starting, interview process was just questions emailed to me. Seems like a good opportunity for flexibility and work from home. Might be good part time.

It’s okay

You can make your own hours. The training was okay. It’s good if you have discipline to work full time hours. High call volume. Pay is not great depending your under.

Poor Hours, Low Pay, Unorganized

I’ve been working with Arise since June 2021, and it has been a difficult experience. Training is unpaid, so while choosing a new or “better” client might sound appealing, know that you will not be compensated until you start taking live calls. This typically happens around the 3rd or 4th week of a month long training. Additionally, you select your own hours however, most of the shifts I need are almost always taken, first come first serve shifts. Micromanagement is annoy but It has helped me become a better agent and as long as I’m doing my job, they typically don’t bother me anymore. Huddles are enhanced training sessions that you will need to attend sometimes weekly but your not paid for that time either. I’m a IBO, I have declined multiple offers to become a QAPF because they do so much more work for slightly more than a regular agent. Not worth it, because this job is simply a supplemental income at best.

Decent

The pay is just stressful. You are expected to do too much with little pay, training is sooooo longg literally a month for a decent paying client. HEAVY ON THE DECENT. Only good thing is that its hourly but its so low

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Pay

No paid training

Working here is not bad you get to choose your own schedule. No paid training during your courses that you chose or signed up for. Other than that it's ok

Way Too Much Micromanagement

The client I am working for now is okay but the micromanagement is RIDICULOUS and Im just about at the end of my rope with it. Also " make your own hours" except they fail to tell you , you can only do that if the hours you can work are available. It feels like they are always looking for ways to cut you down on your scores etc.. Im pretty much getting tired of it and it hasn't been that long....

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Low pay, micromanagement, no 'real' support

Flex schedule

Pick your own hours but tip side is you can’t count on an income if hours are available - it’s a zero hours contract when it suits Arise low pay it work from home so no travel expenses

Poor pay and no set pay days

The work is okay but the pay should be much higher...not any incentives or holiday pay...instead we get penalized if we don't work....the pay is when they get paid u get paid so no stability...I never know when I'm getting paid..So it's messed up my bills and holidays due to that. They treat u like a child...so it can be annoying at times

I hate that you dont get paid for training.

I hope this is something that will change in the future. Because a lot of these courses are a month plus long, full time, manditory attendance. So you're basically interning while bills pile up. Can be done if you have a second job, but with the daily "homework" it comes with, it will be tough. However...once you finally pass training, the flexibility of the job is worth it. Should you apply if you're looking for full-time? No. Even if you apply to the Max programs. However, they do offer more hours with the Max programs. You can apply to multiple programs to make it a "full-time" situation, however, you have to go through the unpaid training, plus you cant pick work hours during training hours. Which sucks because the way the hours work, it's first come first serve, so you get what's available. If those times are only available during your training, you just wont work and hope those missing hours won't affect your quota.

Typical work from home job very stressful

The hardest part of the job was dealing with an angry customer. The pay was below average compared to other work-from-home positions. Management was just ok.

Not bad pay can be hectic work

OK jobs payscale for some jobs could be higher for amount of work needed overall not bad for pt remote work. Supervisor support really depends on the project

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE