ARISE

IBO22 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,333 reviews

Could be better

I love that I can make my own hours but they could do better on some things. There are a lot of system issues and they could do better choosing PFs. Some of them are rude

Great opportunity, but tech support takes forever!!

It can be really good, but when glitches happen, which they do quite often, tech support takes forever to get connected to, and a while to help. This ends up getting counted against your required attendance commitment.

Great place to work and make it your own

Arise offers a huge list of clients that you can choose from. All of the clients offer different pay rates, some low some high. Your training is not paid for and just like many work from home companies in which you are an independent contractor you are responsible for your equipment. You get paid twice a month and each interval is 30 minutes long. You select your own schedule so the hours you pick are what you choose. If your working under someone's company, they set your pay amount and pay dates, not Arise. Just like all companies you have metrics, and you have to continously perform poorly in order to have your contract terminated. Everyone has a QA facilitator assigned to help you with coachings and ways of improving to help you through your struggles. Your hr selection is based on your metrics, so if your metrics are good your schedule releases early and your hours cap is high. If your metrics are horrible you won't have the option to pick a lot of hours, and you will be selecting your hours last. Everything you purchase you use on your taxes for business expenses. There are chat facilitators available for ever second and minute you work, so you are never left alone, and many of the clients have a knowledge base guide that you use to assist the customers. Many individuals want to work, but are not able to utilize their resources to make themselves efficient and independent..as with any company you need to learn your job...So basically you get what you put in...

I love how busy, and challenging arise company is. I make my own schedule and get to work on my my time. I am my own boss. I work with different companies

Pros

Own boss

Cons

Pay

Fraudulent business practices

They hire with the understanding to pick your own hours. They don't have enough available. They don't pay when they have tech issues with their system. They push incentives to get you to work then find ways to not pay. I have been with them for 6years and I have stop contracting with them. My workers and myself do not trust this company. They were good when I started they are HORRIBLE now and losing clients in waves

Pros

Work at home

Cons

Unethical

Being able to work from home.

Arise has a nice concept. But it definitely needs some changes to truly make it work. People are leery of working with the company because of the lack of flexibility and unpaid training.

Pros

W@h

Cons

Trainings are way too long without having pay

Everyone is going to complain about something

Arise is a great company to work for. There is always someone there to talk to whether you talk to them over chat or over the phone. Yes you pay for training, but then training is paid. You really have to read over the employment opportunity, to know if a company is for you. That is all.

Pros

Work from home, set your own hours, pay is GREAT

Cons

No health benefits

Very Flexible!

With Arise, you join as an Independent Contractor! I joined under my own Independent Business on the Platform. For the most part, it's an easy going opportunity, with a straight forward Certification Period. I currently am in the Certification Process for a major Hospitality Company, and I enjoy the client very much. It's one of the best on the Portal. Overall, I recommend you also join the Arise Platform if you're looking for at-home work.

Pros

Flexible Scheduling, Easy Portal, Great Client Opportunities

Cons

Unpaid Training, There is a Cost to Certify, Hours Availability depends on the Client

Great if you want to choose your hours. Terrible for everything else.

This job is great if you want to work from home and choose your own hours. Other than that, prepare to be constantly frustrated, completely unsupported, and drastically underpaid. The virtual machine you have to run on your computer has virus-like traits and constantly stops working, the pay is less than you would make at McDonald's, and the "tech support" takes 20 minutes to make contact after you open the chat portal. Also, the work applications you use to do your job have a multitude of bugs and you will have to log in and out of all 4 of them every hour to continue to do your job.

Pros

Hour selection

Cons

Everything else

Great side hustle

You pay for your own training. Flexible hoursContract renewals aren’t guaranteed Technical Issues occur oftenPay scale is lowGrowth potential is very low

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ARISE?

Im an ibo

Tech support is my only issues otherwise I like working from home and having my own business.I recruit which is fun, I also pay my people on time. The only thing is the not being guaranteed a position. They will try to do good by you though, my position closed after me being there 3 months and they gave me and csps a free class and additional money to finish certification because of it.

Worst Company Ever

Arise is only concerned with making themselves money. Their company structure is "we will make money from everyone involved with us". They take from the people that work under their platform and the employers that contract with them. The pay is low, especially for the matrix you have to adhere to. Not to mention you can't talk with anyone, all you can do is wait an hour to chat with a person that don't know anymore than you.

Lack of support

It's a lose-lose proposition. The ROI on the investment of joining is poor and ROI on recurring monthly cost is poor. On a recurring monthly cost of $140-160 per month, typical part-time worker will make $240 to $360 per month. Full-time? Even part-time workers face stress burnout from dealing with irate customers and other stress-inducing customers.

Pros

Setting your schedule (somewhat)

Cons

Poor support; poor training and ongoing QA support;

Management/Support

I started with Arise in May 2017 working under someone else's IBO. It was great in the beginning the pay and hours were consistent. The support and management of there platform were not what I expected wait time for assistance became an issue but still was able to work when systems were not acting up. Became my own IBO in September of 2017 which was much better because I was able to handle my own issues (support, pay, etc). I working with 2 companies and had just signed up for another when my portal was deactivated for some type of background issue. This did not sit well with me due to me already working and in class for others clients with no issues. When I reached out to have the issue resolved I received no response. Even though there is an issue this is a company where I am able to make a living to provide for my kids and myself. Received a response finally after getting in contact with the compliance department manager and it still was not a clear explanation just telling me to reference certain articles. Do not suggest working for this company unless you are willing to deal with poor management.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No benefits, Poor Management, Lack of communication

The company doesn't truly value the contractors

The only positive thing I have to write is that this is an opportunity to work from home while setting your own schedule. As an Independent Business Owner (IBO), I've contracted with several companies on the Arise platform, mostly so that I'd have first hand knowledge of information to pass on to Client Support Professionals (CSP's) who contract with me. Before signing on with Arise, know that this is all virtual. When (not if) you experience any difficulties or issues needing addressed, you will NEVER speak to a live person. Everything is via email or chat. The number they have posted is strictly for show. No one ever answers. Absolutely never. I've called on different days and at different times just to be sure. There's only one program that I provided service for where I didn't encounter a technical issue on a daily basis. This wouldn't be such a big deal if these were minor issues. But know that there is always a wait for a tech and the process the techs go through is generally an hour or longer. Keep in mind, this is time that you're not earning any money. Unless you're actively on a call, you don't earn money. So, if you're with tech support on a daily basis, that cuts into your budget drastically. Aside from the tech issues, the information that Arise puts out regarding the client to be serviced is generally not correct. Hours change, needs change, and revenue definitely changes. Arise has a clause at the bottom of the page of the client information page, that states the information provided is summary. This is how they get out of sticking to the information -

Pros

set your own schedule

Cons

VERY poor communication, no security

Best part is making the custotmers happy

The customers kept me going for this company because that's my joy, on a literal and spiritual realm, making the customers happy. I found that Arise and their clients have a great relationship when it comes to making sure the CSP/agents meet their metrics. Going the extra mile for a customer, defusing a customer, changing a cusotmers mind from leaving the company, etc. doesn't mean much at all if their unrealistic and almost impossible AHT(average handle time) Stats are not met. I also found that there is discrimination on a very subtle level that keeps you from achieving and meeting their so-called metrics, and from being a shining star. There's a lot more I could say, but for the sake of giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and with the thought of everyone has a chance to change, and there's a reason and purpose for everyone and every action, I'll end here.

Pros

work from home

Cons

Unethical practices as far as taking money out of every pay, paying for your training, etc.

EXTRA cash to stash

Love working for Arise yes I paid for training...just like I paid for College. Learning of a skill. This is for People who can Speak properly with a certain degree of common sense/. In this day and age, You need more Than one Income. And that's what makes this Awesome!

Pros

Great For stashing extra cash.

Work place

although it is fast past it is competitive you constantly have to work alot in order to get better hours and your metric has to be to be good ratings across board to have pre select hours

Pros

its remote

Cons

shorten hours

Some good, some bad

I set up my company and went to client class for 6 weeks with no pay - which I knew about up front so not a surprise - did not miss one day because the instructor, while fun, made it clear there was a no absentee policy. I have been servicing the client for a couple of months and overall I enjoy it. The bad is there is no phone number to call and get help. It is all online and I have copied and saved all my interactions with the IT department and the answers are basically the same regardless of the problem. The other part of that is you have required amount of hours to work to be compliant with the SOW (Statement of Work). Even when I have had technical issues that made it impossible to work and I documented the problems, I received threatening e-mails stating I am in danger of having my SOW voided. I have wondered if the problems with the software are the clients or problems with the arise interface. I do enjoy my job but while they say work the hours you want that is not entirely true especially when starting out.

Pros

Work from home is really nice

Cons

No support with employees - all online and generic.

able to work from home

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!! NO compliance open door policy responsive informative flexibility management is great great schedule options co-worker fun

Pros

work from home

Cons

wish they offered benefits

Once a CSP and now an IBO

I love the flexibility and how the trainings are done. I love that I can build to increase my income. What I do not like is that there are not many benefits, incentives, or real support for us IBO's. I feel like they are always recruiting so much that it doesn't give you a chance to grow. I have several CSPs having trouble with the system, and I can not even get the proper assistance to keep my business a float. Arise is a great company I was a CSP with them before for a brief time. I also do not like that the training is not paid for so long. This also makes it even harder on us IBO's when bringing on CSP's. Something needs to improve to support the IBOs, and give us more support. I want to set my CSPs up for success along with my business. And I feel that what Arise is lacking in the areas where we have to depend on them... It ruins our brand as IBOs and makes things harder for us. If we succeed than it is better for Arise. So i feel they should put more effort into supporting us IBOs. It is to hard to get a hold of technical support, or get a minor issue resolved. That is something that makes it harder on me as a business. This formula needs to be improved.

Pros

Flexibility, Training, Being able to be an IBO

Cons

Not enough support for IBO's, No Incentives, No Benefits, Does way to much recruiting for new, and it makes it harder for IBOs to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE