ARISE

Independent Contractor53 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,333 reviews

flexible but low pay

Nice that you can set your own schedule. Sometimes clients leave so not much job security. Pay is also poor for some clients below average for others

Pros

freedom

Cons

pay, stability

not sure what to say

I worked hard and that did not matter, I enjoyed the job I was doing until I was terminated, But that's water under bridge. Arise, I wish you nothing but the best.

Pros

flexibilty and pay

Cons

you will get terminated for any reason

Unorganized

This company is so unorganized. What I find disheartening is the fact you spend long time with technical support and not on the phone making money. The revenue is just like minimum wage and they have all these quality assurance guidelines for really bad programs that are not worth you even spending the State fee to incorporate your business to use on their platform. Just horrible. But we do what we gotta do

Scammers

The worst company to take advantage of their workers, you work hours for little pay and they will let you go without explanation, and the Ibo are just as guilty.

Great flexibility

Great place to work because if flexibility. Rate of pay could be more on certain projects. Training is not paid because you either the buisness owner or an employee of a contractor.

Training was awful

The instructor did not lead well. Failure to keep class on track and often lost his patience. It felt like we wouldn’t get very far on simple tasks in the time we had which was frustrating to go at such a slow pace.

The Arise Platform has a variety of Remote CSR Agent Careers, Excellent leadership, and Work Life Balance can be achieved with Arise.

Joining the Arise Platform has been an awesome experience thus far, Work opportunities like roadside assistance, and many other Career Programs to choose from. This is a Treasure for an Independent Business owner/Contractor, and/or Entrepreneur. Certification is very informative learning experience with some awesome Facilitators in place. Overall I rate Arise off the charts 10 and Recommend Arise to Other Entrepreneurs out there.

Great flexibility when you need it

This is a great place if you need flexibility. Yes, you provide your own equipment, and pay a technology fee…but what other business are you ever going to run that doesn’t have expenses? I’ve never seen a training class longer than 4 weeks. I don’t know where people are getting 6-12 weeks unpaid training from. The longest I’ve seen has been 4, and the last 2 are paid, with the ability to pick up extra hours outside of the class time to make more money. There are training hiccups, like people who have no idea what they’re doing eating up a lot of time, but the trainers I’ve had have been phenomenal at offering time after class to help those people and refocusing the class on the actual content to be covered. I’ve never felt unprepared for what was expected once class is over. If you’re looking for something that allows you flexibility, this is it! Literally choose your own hours around what works for you, and if you have something come up, you’re not pinged as long as you give 48 hours notice. If you can’t give notice, you get penalized…but name any employer out there who doesn’t doc you for not showing up to work. In the end, it’s your business. You’re an independent contractor. Taxes are on you. Expenses and equipment are on you. But you’re not alone. You get training. You get guidance. No one says “hey, figure it out.”

Pros

Training, people, culture

Cons

Expenses

Underpaid for everything thats expected from you

While working at arise you sign up for one thing, but once you start working its a completely different story. Little to no help from people above you. There is literally NO management, you are not allowed to call your PF's managers. You are only a number and that's all. When the leaders do not have all of their hours covered like they'd like, they become extremely desperate and will send you 3 emails in a day asking you to overwork yourself so they can meet THEIR goal. With the constant changes many rules work against you. You are expected to do certain things, but some rules prevent you from doing such. Overall the only benefit is being able to pick your own schedule, which is a fight for hours within itself.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No benefits, No management

Eh

I have never felt like more of "just a number" than I do here. Their system makes it difficult to work due to tech issues. You do not get paid for tech issues, it might not get resolved that shift.

Great platform to work on if you need extra income or do not want to work outside of the home.

Being that there are various clients the work depends on the client you are servicing for . Most are inbound calls providing customer service. With each that I have serviced for the management and trainors were excellent and provided thorough training and knowledge

Pros

Flexibe schedule, work from home

Cons

No benefits like healthcare, 401k etc.

Systems you use go down often and you dont get paid while it is down.

1: They charge you a bi-monthly fee to use their hub.2 you have to pay for your own background check and the price of the class. Classes range from 10 to 80 dollars. but you will work for it. if a class happens to be free it doesn't pay much or no one wants to work it because it is too abusive.3: They have very antiquated systems that go down often. I have spent days waiting for it to come back up. you have to stay logged in for your scheduled hours even if the system is down and you aren't getting paid.4: There is little to no support for systems or personnel. If you don't make your numbers you get dropped, no warning.

Pros

work at home and make your own schedule

Cons

pay and charges. system service is buggy.

Decent work from home

I thought it was a good idea to return back to Arise after having my daughter. It was just suitable. Unfortunately I started a program that I knew I would love and I was correct, but come to find out they dropped me without explanation. It took two days to get an explanation as to why I was dropped. It was lousy excuse saying that I failed 3 assessments that I passed. My thing is why didn’t anyone in management let me know before I became officially certified? And I definitely was certified two weeks after class. It will be awhile before I come back to Arise. This second experience was worst than the first.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Incompetent management

Okay

Arise lets you set your own schedule as an independent contractor which is suitable for part time or full time job but some the the CSMs need better communication training.

Work from home

Nice to be able to work from home on maternity leave. Wish it was easier to get more hours on certain jobs, can be difficult at times. Training is thorough

Work from home but have a great online Culture

Schedule your own time and days you want to work, great work and home balance and great training. Only Con is that some opportunities you have to pay for their software or training.

Pros

Everything lol. Work from home, schedule your own time

Cons

Pay for training/software

Arise is a work from home company.

I really don't have much to say. Because I work from for awhile until I got tired and bored. If you are in school or just need a part time job to make ends meet you can try this job.

Pros

They can canceled your contract at any given moment.

Cons

Lots of up selling.

great to be able to work from home

Contracted work no benefits, no sick pay, no vacation pay. Mandatory weekend hours. The schedule is a rat race first come first serve. There are a lot of modules which will take up a lot of your personal time. Training is almost a month long, and you are not paid during training and not allowed to miss any days. The salary is nothing to brag about.

Pros

work from home

Cons

low pay, mandatory weekend hours, no benefits

Great small business opportunity

I just started working with Arise as an Independent Business Owner. I am very happy with the client I chose. The hours are flexible and I have to ability to control how large my own call center is. Being able to choose from a variety of clients makes it easier to market opportunities to potential employees. I hope to continue growing my business with the partnership with Arise.

Pros

Work life balance and potential business growth

Cons

We don't have an insurance sales client yet.

Arise is a 1099 gig

You can make as little or as much money as you desire. You have the freedom to make your own schedule, hire people to work for you and start your own business. Arise give you options.

Annoying Managers

I've only applied to a program, but I'm start6to notice some people are not being paid on time. Then I'm reading reviews in which they've kicked contractors out of training for no reason. I'm already having issues with my instructor and class hasn't started yet.

Pros

Nothing yet

Cons

Nothing yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ARISE