ASB Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
ASB Bank Employee Review

Credit Controller

28 May 2013
I start at 8.00am each morning.I usually get into work by 7.30am .I log into my system and firstly look at and prioritise all emails.Then I check for any telephone messages and attend to them.we have a worklist on the system regarding files and accounts that need to be reviewed.I bring up the list and print it off. Once this is done I make the necessary calls and action emails and then go to my work list. There is always the customer(inwards and outwards) phone calls and enquiries and of course calls from Solicitors and Real Estate Agents regarding potential property sales.
Pros
Bonus at financial year end.
Cons
Heavy workloads.
15 March 2017
Same role
Credit Controller (Former Employee) - Auckland New Zealand
One of my favorite Companies to work for, very challenging, friendly environment, gained a lot of knowledge and experience from ASB Bank and they really look after you. I enjoyed working for ASB and thankful for the support and experience during my time there.
Pros
Flexible hours, an hour lunch, early finish every Friday, happy hour on Fridays, Team buildings, gifts on special occasions like Easter, Christmas and New Years, we also received gifts from the management Team and you get to have a day off on your birthday.
18 September 2020
Credit solutions (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
They have a high turn over rate as it is not pleasant to work in this department, career progression outside of Credit solutions frowned upon by management. The work itself is okay but systems are slow and targets are forever increasing to prevent pay rises and bonus.
Pros
Friendly team mates, ASB bank benefits
Cons
Bad management, High turnover and No Career progression
20 May 2020
Personal banking/ Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) - Marlborough
Enjoyed the work load and customer contact immensely but the downfall was the sales targets having to sell products to people as the pressure from above was on. Good team of staff.