ASB Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
ASB Bank Employee Review

Rewarding

15 March 2017
One of my favorite Companies to work for, very challenging, friendly environment, gained a lot of knowledge and experience from ASB Bank and they really look after you. I enjoyed working for ASB and thankful for the support and experience during my time there.
Pros
Flexible hours, an hour lunch, early finish every Friday, happy hour on Fridays, Team buildings, gifts on special occasions like Easter, Christmas and New Years, we also received gifts from the management Team and you get to have a day off on your birthday.
Cons
28 May 2013
Same role
Credit Controller (Former Employee) - Dominion Road,Mt Eden
I start at 8.00am each morning.I usually get into work by 7.30am .I log into my system and firstly look at and prioritise all emails.Then I check for any telephone messages and attend to them.we have a worklist on the system regarding files and accounts that need to be reviewed.I bring up the list and print it off.

Once this is done I make the necessary calls and action emails and then go to my work list.

There is always the customer(inwards and outwards) phone calls and enquiries and of course calls from Solicitors and Real Estate Agents regarding potential property sales.
Pros
Bonus at financial year end.
Cons
Heavy workloads.
25 March 2020
Same location
Wealth Operations Consultant (Former Employee) - auckland. New Zealand
great facilities and environment, hostile managers, understaffed. Did have a chance to learn and do lots though. Pay was average, often had to work long hours but not too much. Quite difficult to further your career
9 March 2020
Same location
Analyst (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Large corporate that means change takes time.

Business casual attire and many opportunities to progress internally.

Self-directed learning and minimal guidance to overcome issues.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASB Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4