ASB Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ASB Bank Employee Reviews for Credit Controller

Credit Controller2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
One of my favorite Companies to work for, very challenging, friendly environment, gained a lot of knowledge and experience from ASB Bank and they really look after you. I enjoyed working for ASB and thankful for the support and experience during my time there.
Pros
Flexible hours, an hour lunch, early finish every Friday, happy hour on Fridays, Team buildings, gifts on special occasions like Easter, Christmas and New Years, we also received gifts from the management Team and you get to have a day off on your birthday.
Cons
I start at 8.00am each morning.I usually get into work by 7.30am .I log into my system and firstly look at and prioritise all emails.Then I check for any telephone messages and attend to them.we have a worklist on the system regarding files and accounts that need to be reviewed.I bring up the list and print it off. Once this is done I make the necessary calls and action emails and then go to my work list. There is always the customer(inwards and outwards) phone calls and enquiries and of course calls from Solicitors and Real Estate Agents regarding potential property sales.
Pros
Bonus at financial year end.
Cons
Heavy workloads.