ASB Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ASB Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative7 reviews
New Zealand7 reviews
Respect and fairness.Trust and integrity.Growth mindset.Teamwork.Employee engagement and opportunities for advancement.Communication and transparency.Diversity.Results.
Being too good was my undoing; the manager did not want me to move out! But a nice place to learn; customer service was given paramount importance, then targets were to be achieved.
Since banking was a whole new industry for me, trainers gave a good training for us to succeed in the role. Unbeatable team compared to all the managements i have worked along, really respects for each and every senior team members to management.
Pros
Lots of banking facilities specially for staff
Enjoyed working with a great bunch of like minded girls at ASB TAUPO who were capable of having a close relationship with all of their customers and able to achieve targets without the competitiveness I've seen previously.
Standing policy not healthy for staff Office politics with 2 negative staff Very busy branch, can never please all the customers but I do the best Most enjoyable part of the job is when customer appreciates our service
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hours standing
Working at ASB was a wonderful experience. Complete training and very supportive staff. I would definitely recommend you apply and share in this experience.
Well motivated Team that looked after each other. Up beat atmosphere. Customer service, Selling and up- Selling products was such an easy task.
Pros
Good place to work and learn Call centre and customer services.
Cons
Odd timing and Pay was not great