ASB Bank Employee Review

Best company and team I've ever worked for
Personal Assistant / Administration (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand13 June 2013
ASB is a New Zealand bank owned by the Commonwealth Bank, which is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. It provides a variety of financial services including retail, business, rural and institutional banking, funds management, as well as insurance and securities. I was the Personal Assistant to two of the General Managers over in Auckland. One team consisted of 150 staff and the other team totaled 90 staff. I wouldn’t only help the General Managers with their daily admin tasks; I would also help all of their Heads in charge along with about 40 of their other Managers.

•a typical day at work - Would range from projects to answering phones

•what you learned - How to prioritise, build rapport & customer service

•management - I worked along two General Managers & 20 Team Leaders and about 300 staff. It was great dealing with all levels within the organisation

•your co-workers - My team was like my second family. It was very hard leaving them but well worth the move

•the hardest part of the job - Pressure from two General Managers at the same time but I really enjoy the challenges it comes with

•the most enjoyable part of the job - Multi tasking, no day is ever the same
Pros
Bonuses, Free Living Assurance & Life Insurances, Yearly Pay Increases
Cons
No Parking

Other ASB Bank Employee Reviews

Ptoductive
Bank officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland31 October 2019
opportunity to learn new and various jobs.
gained lots of accounts, administration and business support experiences
It gave me the satisfaction of giving great customer service to our internal and external customers
Great Company
CONCIERGE/Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury18 October 2019
Respect and fairness.Trust and integrity.Growth mindset.Teamwork.Employee engagement and opportunities for advancement.Communication and transparency.Diversity.Results.