ASB Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
ASB Bank Employee Review

Supportive Management and Great people

21 December 2017
ASB is a great workplace with supportive management. Great people to work with and work for. Great training throughout career and heaps of advancement available in all areas of the bank
Pros
Always rewards great work
Cons
Sometimes can be demanding
22 December 2016
A typical day at work is basically getting referrals from the tellers for any banking needs from opening an account to Lending or even just a simple banking query.

I have learned that if you are a dedicated and genuine person, you don't need to look for clients, they will come to you.

My co-workers have individual personalities, I get along with everyone as I adjust myself to what type of person they are. All I have to do is to understand their individual characters and to make sure I am there to support them.

There is no such thing as hardest part of my job because I love my job, I love the customers and my Team.
Pros
We have a nice lunchroom and coffee is free. We do shared lunch on Christmas
Cons
20 May 2020
Enjoyed the work load and customer contact immensely but the downfall was the sales targets having to sell products to people as the pressure from above was on. Good team of staff.
1 April 2020
No growth, horrible managers and yeah politics at the lowest level. Forget promotion, coz it's never about work here but what "others" think about you. Infested with consultants so it's obvious, you have no goals, learning, expectations and recognition but just to get the work done via them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASB Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4