ASB Bank Employee Review

Rewarding
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand15 March 2017
One of my favorite Companies to work for, very challenging, friendly environment, gained a lot of knowledge and experience from ASB Bank and they really look after you. I enjoyed working for ASB and thankful for the support and experience during my time there.
Pros
Flexible hours, an hour lunch, early finish every Friday, happy hour on Fridays, Team buildings, gifts on special occasions like Easter, Christmas and New Years, we also received gifts from the management Team and you get to have a day off on your birthday.

Other ASB Bank Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland18 June 2019
Loved it, the job, the people, the culture.
Mostly the ability to help people make things better for themselves.
Make a difference that matters to peoples financial well being
Pros
Good staff benefits
Cons
Long hours on a salary. Pressure, stress
Career development and growth within the company
Card Maintenance Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland2 June 2019
Strong culture in self development, career progression. Provides a wide range of internal workshops that you can go to, it's up to you as to how far you want to progress and what success and achievement means to you.
A digitally focused company looking towards the future and the bigger picture. Company values it's staff by way of small gestures (Easter and Christmas gifts). Diverse and culturally active in the community and workplace. I enjoyed my time here (7 years).
Pros
Great friendships made
Cons
Wage was avg