Atlantis Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Atlantis Healthcare Employee Reviews

Really progressive, great place to work
Atlantis Healthcare is really focussed on helping patients, they work to high standards but it is a relaxed, family feel workplace. Great social club and really central Newmarket location. Highly recommended if you are a student esp health, science, law, and need a reliable Contact Centre job.
I enjoyed it at Atlantis Healthcare, especially the people and the 3 or 4 Social Club events per year. I only left due to paying for parking and how far it was to home.
Pros
3 monthly Social Clubs
Cons
Productive and fun work place
I learned to use different systems and they work with multiple clients. I enjoy most about the job is the people. The work place culture is very diverse and often have shared lunches like for diwali, christmas and other relevant public holidays.
Pros
The People
Cons
Long Hours
Interesting learning around healthcare
A typical day for me would be one where I am always checking to see if there are new updates from our clients like updates/ processes etc.
Also get emails around complaints and issues and so following up on that to find out what happened and how to improve or how we could've avoided the complaint. Also monitoring or remote listening to calls followed by constructive feedback to the respective team member.

Most of the time though I am training new people on systems and making sure they are in time ready to handle outbound and inbound calls.

I definitely will say that being in a healthcare industry, I have learnt a lot about prescription adherence, blood donation, diseases and the different steps taken to help people become more aware of their ailments and ways around it.

The hardest part of my job (but not impossible) is giving feedback to people who are not willing to admit that they can improve.

The most enjoyable part of job is training and that's my passion.
Growing business
Working at Atlantis Healthcare was great, the business is growing very fast.
Typical day at work
We would get in early, do the same repetitive things as the day before for example, folding papers, put them in envelopes, stack them in boxes, repeat for 10-11 hours every day which was probably the hardest part, just sitting on a chair at a desk for hours and hours on end but really good group of people to work with! Funny and out there which was probably the most enjoyable part of the job. Co-workers are awesome, such good people.
Pros
Lunch breaks, radio, good people to be around
Cons
Repeating everything all day everyday.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atlantis Healthcare?