Auckland Airport
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Auckland Airport Employee Review

5kg

20 October 2014
I have been doing casual work on the day shift at Big Ben at Manukau
5 December 2016
Same role
LSG Sky Chef (Current Employee) - 11 Laurence Stevens Dr, Mangere, Auckland 2022
A day in LSG is very busy and hard, we need to be fast at work have good communication, listen others learn things from others and I respect other people.
1 August 2018
Same location
PEA (Passenger Experience Assistant) (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
A day at Auckland airport is crazy. There are times where it would get really busy and that's where a PEA would step in and deal with the problem. I learnt a lot while working there because I got to experience angry passengers and many other situations.
Pros
Getting treated such as dinner or lunch.
Cons
Waking up for a 4:30am shift.
28 September 2017
Same location
PASSENGER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
I found that helping passengers with things they were unsure of and was a great feeling personally because it makes you feel like you've accomplished doing your job. However it was sometimes hard to enjoy work when there was not much passengers coming through on my shift or if it was a slow day because it was almost like there was nothing to do and to me i love always being on my feet having something to do so it keeps me working when you take that away you get bored and no one likes being bored at work.
But overall i made new friends with my co workers and learnt a lot about the airport. It was an awesome pace to work.
Pros
Meeting all types of ethnicity.
Cons
almost three hours before first break.