Auckland Airport
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Auckland Airport Employee Review

30 September 2018
Learnt a lot of airport terms and how the airport functions everyday. Got behind the scenes experience which was interesting to see. Witnessing the downfalls/ accidents/ emergency first hand. HArdest part of the job was the standing and the most enjoyable was working with people who were always positive.
Pros
Bonus Lunchs
Cons
Short hours
20 August 2018
Same role
Customer service and Passenger Assistance (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Very active and keeps you moving. Able to learn a lot in terms of how important it is to keep International Airport minimal of hazards and keeping things in order to prevent. A place to build and practice your customer service in a professional and bustle environment.
Pros
Appreciated through provided lunch for everyone on the shift.
Cons
Be physically fit to stay on your feet
1 August 2018
Same role
PEA (Passenger Experience Assistant) (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
A day at Auckland airport is crazy. There are times where it would get really busy and that's where a PEA would step in and deal with the problem. I learnt a lot while working there because I got to experience angry passengers and many other situations.
Pros
Getting treated such as dinner or lunch.
Cons
Waking up for a 4:30am shift.
22 May 2018
Same location
Customs Officer (Former Employee) - Mangere, Auckland
I loved this job the fact of meeting different cultures,people something different every day never the same experiences every day was different. meet some fantastic fellow workers it was an overall great place to be every day.I miss this experience the most in my life.
Pros
Great fellow workers