If you're working outdoors, when you apply just try and stay sober and clean for two weeks. They'll do a TDDA test on you and then if your lucky, an interview. If you are really lucky, you'll get a job picking up litter, cleaning toilets or some back breaking manual labour. But here's the plus side - a lot of people in the green space have drug or alcohol problems and a few have convictions - so once you're in you can get high and drunk all the time - not at work of course but you'll fit in with the team.
Understand everything about council responsibility
Be tidy clean and prepare
To be tidy and well dress and be confident when facing the panels.
Always making sure that you are fully groomed, nice, neat and tidy not scruffy. My interview was very laid back, but I did make sure that I made a good impression.
- How does someone get hired at Auckland Council?7 people answered
- Does Auckland Council require a background check? What kind of background check does Auckland Counci…3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Auckland Council?3 people answered
- What are the working hours?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Auckland Council?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Auckland Council, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What kind of work that you have for diploma in theology.2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Auckland Council?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Auckland Council?One person answered