The interview process will be different depending on the type of role you are applying for. We will sometimes have assessment centres, telephone interviews, online behaviour tests or face to face panel interviews.
13 April 2020
The process focuses on behaviour based questions where they want you to tell them about a situation that applies and demonstrates the behaviour in the question.
Typical job interview
It was a while ago but I remember some IQ and EQ tests. Nice people interviewing me too.
- How does someone get hired at Auckland Council?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Auckland Council?5 people answered
- Does Auckland Council require a background check? What kind of background check does Auckland Counci…3 people answered
- What are the working hours?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Auckland Council?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Auckland Council, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What kind of work that you have for diploma in theology.2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Auckland Council?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Auckland Council?One person answered