Auckland Council

Auckland Council Employee Reviews in Henderson, Auckland

Very productive, outgoing and family orientated work place.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland17 August 2017
The first time I laid foot in West Wave I felt a family orientated sort of vibe. I loved working there and I had so much pride in the place that I would tell everyone that I work at West Wave athough I did have a few downfalls but in the end I enjoyed my time there. Managers, Team Leaders were all nice and friendly people, my fellow colleagues were all amazing people. Even though I was mainly the only male Receptionist there, they made me feel special in a way.
Pros
Pay was very good.
Enjoyable
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland2 July 2014
Being here had certain times where it would be busy all at once. The busiest crowd would usually be early mornings and evening times. t had advantages working here as this is my very first job where I first entered the work force. My cash handling skills and customer service skills were perfected from here. I worked with amazing people my managers and colleagues are such a wonderful bunch of people.
Pros
Free end of year work dinner
Cons
Not as busy as I would have liked it to be