Auckland Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland Council Employee Reviews in Henderson, Auckland

Henderson, Auckland3 reviews
Open space concept of working with full working flexibility for young families! Located right on the train station door step! Happy to have been a part of such a great work culture!
The first time I laid foot in West Wave I felt a family orientated sort of vibe. I loved working there and I had so much pride in the place that I would tell everyone that I work at West Wave athough I did have a few downfalls but in the end I enjoyed my time there. Managers, Team Leaders were all nice and friendly people, my fellow colleagues were all amazing people. Even though I was mainly the only male Receptionist there, they made me feel special in a way.
Pros
Pay was very good.
Being here had certain times where it would be busy all at once. The busiest crowd would usually be early mornings and evening times. t had advantages working here as this is my very first job where I first entered the work force. My cash handling skills and customer service skills were perfected from here. I worked with amazing people my managers and colleagues are such a wonderful bunch of people.
Pros
Free end of year work dinner
Cons
Not as busy as I would have liked it to be