Auckland Council

Auckland Council Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great employer, fabulous team enviornment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland4 July 2019
Open space concept of working with full working flexibility for young families! Located right on the train station door step! Happy to have been a part of such a great work culture!
Fun workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auckland2 January 2018
People ,make the place a great place to work however the management not so great. Working in the contact centre everything is timed including toilet breaks
Cons
timed breaks etc
Secure and reliable work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland6 September 2017
I really enjoyed my time at the Auckland Regional Council. If i had not travelled, I may still be working there. I also enjoyed being part of the union. The benefits were great.
Pros
Reliable, and flexible with un-paid leave.
Cons
Night shifts and weekends.
Productive & fun place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland3 October 2016
Interaction with customers on a regular basis -- dealing with difficult angry people gets hard sometimes. A happy place to work on the whole
fun work place
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Waitakere City, Auckland20 March 2016
Excellent support form co workers. Enjoyed the customer interaction. I learned many different operating systems due to Auckland Council merging from 5 legacy councils to one.
Tough
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Manurewa, N8 March 2015
doing this for one day was a bit scary because u had to talk properly and as well as trying to do things yourself was scary and you had to follow orders
Pros
Cons
doing it with the hos
Fun work place, team was very supportive and helpful.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland,8 April 2014
I enjoyed my time at Auckland Council, I was hired as temp because of the time the new rates strike. So the calls I took from a day to day basis was just rate calls. A typical day at Auckland Council I would answer customers queries, update accounts. My co workers were very supportive when I couldn't find something on the database, they would show me where to go or explain something I didn't understand. The hardest part of the job was learning about the new layout of the rates bill and putting it into context as there was a 10% rise on most rates. The most enjoyable part was helping customers get the information they needed, and working in a great team.
Pros
Working Mon-Fri, Manager would give the department baked goods from home
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auckland Council. Our community is ready to answer.