Auckland Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland Council Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative8 reviews
New Zealand8 reviews
Excellent management team,
Great team, great benefits, the beat job without a doubt.

The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with building inspectors.
Open space concept of working with full working flexibility for young families! Located right on the train station door step! Happy to have been a part of such a great work culture!
People ,make the place a great place to work however the management not so great. Working in the contact centre everything is timed including toilet breaks
Cons
timed breaks etc
I really enjoyed my time at the Auckland Regional Council. If i had not travelled, I may still be working there. I also enjoyed being part of the union. The benefits were great.
Pros
Reliable, and flexible with un-paid leave.
Cons
Night shifts and weekends.
Interaction with customers on a regular basis -- dealing with difficult angry people gets hard sometimes. A happy place to work on the whole
Excellent support form co workers. Enjoyed the customer interaction. I learned many different operating systems due to Auckland Council merging from 5 legacy councils to one.
doing this for one day was a bit scary because u had to talk properly and as well as trying to do things yourself was scary and you had to follow orders
Pros
Cons
doing it with the hos
I enjoyed my time at Auckland Council, I was hired as temp because of the time the new rates strike. So the calls I took from a day to day basis was just rate calls. A typical day at Auckland Council I would answer customers queries, update accounts. My co workers were very supportive when I couldn't find something on the database, they would show me where to go or explain something I didn't understand. The hardest part of the job was learning about the new layout of the rates bill and putting it into context as there was a 10% rise on most rates. The most enjoyable part was helping customers get the information they needed, and working in a great team.
Pros
Working Mon-Fri, Manager would give the department baked goods from home
Cons
No Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Auckland Council?