Auckland Council

Auckland Council Employee Review

View all Auckland Council reviews

A very active invironment
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, Auckland Pakuranga (PLC) Auckand21 June 2019
My experience at Auckland council gave me a taste of working life and helped me to become more confident in the area of communicating with other staff and the customers. Auckland council really helped me to come forward and step up to task that I wasn't comfortable with at first going through with but in the end it really helped me to understand how crucial confidence is in this line of work.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Becomes stale if standing in the same location

Other Auckland Council Employee Reviews

Excellent Work Place
Customer Service Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Northshore Takapuna15 February 2020
Excellent management team,
Great team, great benefits, the beat job without a doubt.
The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with building inspectors.
High demand fast paced with impossible expectations
Building Support Officer - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland11 February 2020
Workload is challenging, fast paced and high demanding, which is good for those who like to keep busy. You learn a whole new level of patience as this role is diverse and you are constantly dealing with very busy high demanding internal and external parties who need everything "yesterday".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auckland Council. Our community is ready to answer.