Auckland Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Auckland Council Employee Review

My Colleagues

25 January 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Auckland Council - the job itself was challenging (but what job isn't and who would not want to be challenged) because it was dealing with the greater Auckland. Yes! there were times when you wanted to cry, shout or curse because of the mean things people say to you over the phone but at the end of each call, my colleagues and especially my manager/team leader at the time was always there, supporting and encouraging the team to persevere.

Despite the changes and transitions that occurred in the 3 years I had worked there, they were always smooth and the management always notified us of any changes. Although there were some conflict between the senior staff and the newbies, the management still managed to cater to the needs of everyone.

Great bunch of people.
Pros
Professional and family life balance, pay package and benefits, Advancements into other areas of Auckland Council
Cons
Restructures always occurring, no Christmas party, just lunch
6 December 2017
Same role
Call Centre / Customer Services (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Some complex calls, very fast paced, great culture and good laughs with good colleagues. I do miss working here and would have liked to stay on and gain more knowledge and skills.
Pros
Collegues were very helpful
14 August 2012
Same role
CSR Call Centre (Current Employee) - Orewa
I have been a temp in the Auckland Council Call Centre in Orewa. The team here is fantastic as are the team leaders.
16 June 2020
Same location
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) - Auckland New Zealand
great job not the best culture
the job culture is not the best, there's no good teamwork culture and a lack of support between co-workers, about security and salary the experience is better