Auckland District Health Board
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland District Health Board Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Healthcare Assistant4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
I enjoyed working in Auckland city hospital, it was my dream to work in hospital at first place. the staff were friendly and very helpful during my first week of work. the environment its quite confusing as a new staff but I've learn a lot through the other member staff in hospital. We respect each other culture and individual privacy.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
less pay
The experience needed was full on awareness of your work environment. Managing and prioritizing your workload was the key of a successful day. Co workers are very family orientated and supportive towards co workers. Working as a team and communication is important. Hardest part of the job I thought was you didn't do enough but we did. The most enjoyable part of the job is I found it very rewarding being able to help those in need of assistance.
Pros
Having a much needed break
Cons
not enough staff
I love to help people and having close relationships with staff for that can have many areas around health also the different areas of work in Auckland hospital
Pros
any
Cons
I have been working in the ADHB-ASHS and I find it challenging and fascinating. The ADHB is a 10.000 plus employees company. It is a place where there is potential develop a career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Auckland District Health Board?