Auckland District Health Board
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland District Health Board Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand36 reviews
Pros: Vacation package, competitive salary rates, engaging work

Cons: Long work hours

Overal a great place to work and learn about the heart of NZ work and culture. People are passionate about what they do.
I enjoyed my time at ADHB, working as a receptionist was the most rewarding position I had in the 6 years I was there.
There is a lot of room to grow into roles and the flexible working hours were great.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Parking
Great clinical and cultural diversity and lots of option to advance your knowledge. They work to take care of the staff (excluding compensation)

Overall the organization lacks vision and foresight. Practice operations is like stepping back in time 20 years. There is lack of unity within the hospital with each directorate acting seemingly autonomously.
I was only apart of the workplace for a time span of one week. I was not receiving any type of income. It was strictly a programme to experience a workplace of my choice, for learning purposes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Auckland District Health Board?