Auckland Transport Pay & Benefits reviews
New Zealand36 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 37 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Life started well at AT and I was kept busy with a large project. Once completed however, the role changed significantly and opportunities to contribute to over all business unit objectives dried out.
salary, no alignment within organisation, limited funding, poor direction from the top
Typical day at work is face to face encounter with people and offering them a good customer service. Management provides all the needs including free public transportation and uniforms. Co-workers were friendly and hard working. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting a lot of sales so your team can get the highest sales in entire auckland region which in the end we got a reward on top of our salary.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Auckland Transport reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auckland Transport. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 37 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Auckland Transport
- How should you prepare for an interview at Auckland Transport?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Auckland Transport?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Auckland Transport, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Auckland Transport?One person answered
- Does Auckland Transport have a staff discount? How much is Auckland Transport’s staff discount?One person answered
- When will the next intake for transport officers in Auckland
See all questions and answers