Auckland University of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Auckland University of Technology Employee Review

Amazing place to learn as well as teach.

23 February 2014
It is a very fun experience teaching at AUT University as the students are eager to learn about science. I have learned how to help students, complex problem solving skills, and how to work under pressure. The university is a very organised place. Typically the classes are scheduled in 2 hour slots and we are able to complete all tasks within the scheduled time. My co-workers also enjoy working there, we have a friendly environment to work in. The job is not very hard but does require the employees to think on the spot. The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching and learning from it.
11 February 2020
Same role
Teaching assistant (Former Employee) - North Shore City, Auckland
good experience working here it was okay worked for a little while but i need to be paid more so give me more money when i work for this company please
6 March 2018
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
They always renew computers and other devices for students. Staff need to learn new system of projectors, computer logins, etc. They allow teacher to import new robot and idea to teach.
Pros
new computer
17 May 2020
Same location
Media Content Creator Intern (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Auckland University of Technology has a friendly and well-balanced and respected team culture among international business employees, which is a well-mixed culture.
  1. Amazing place to learn as well as teach.