Auckland University of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Auckland University of Technology Employee Review

25 September 2017
It's a very nice place to work. The organization culture and the environment is perfect to grow and develop skills. Not only for staffs but also for students.
Although great it wasnt free from dynasty seeker and ruin what AUT is about. Overall the University still my prefer employer because of its culture and fun environment.
Pros
Staff Xmas Parties/Department gathering
Cons
Do without the dynasty builder who abuse power .
5 November 2018
Same location
Auckland - Manukau (Current Employee) - Auckland - Manukau
A typical day is when I deal with less English speaking person with an angry attitude, I need a lot of patience and communication according to the client like writing down needs instead of talking. The workplace has a flexible management in further helping to search for a language connect person who speaks the same language. It helps lessen the time and serve the client within the time frame.
The enjoyable time at work is that I can interact often with a range of diverse people and learn about different cultures and different language every day
Pros
Free coffee and tea and socialize environment or getting to know who you work with
Official response from Auckland University of Technology
11 November 2018
Many thanks for the feedback. Pleased to hear you've seen first hand the positive way in which AUT engages and embraces diversity as an organisation, we appreciate your positive contributions to the University!
17 July 2020
part time supervision. (Former Employee) - Akoranga campus Northcote.
A very happy rewarding experience in 2008.Collaborative colleagues and student colleagues took studying very seriously between 2003 and 2008when I was at AUT,
Pros
Many.
Cons
None.
17 May 2020
Media Content Creator Intern (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Auckland University of Technology has a friendly and well-balanced and respected team culture among international business employees, which is a well-mixed culture.