Auckland University of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland University of Technology Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Manukau City, Auckland2 reviews
Very productive and academic environment
A typical day is when I deal with less English speaking person with an angry attitude, I need a lot of patience and communication according to the client like writing down needs instead of talking. The workplace has a flexible management in further helping to search for a language connect person who speaks the same language. It helps lessen the time and serve the client within the time frame.
The enjoyable time at work is that I can interact often with a range of diverse people and learn about different cultures and different language every day
Pros
Free coffee and tea and socialize environment or getting to know who you work with
Cons
Official response from Auckland University of Technology
11 November 2018
Many thanks for the feedback. Pleased to hear you've seen first hand the positive way in which AUT engages and embraces diversity as an organisation, we appreciate your positive contributions to the University!
It's a very nice place to work. The organization culture and the environment is perfect to grow and develop skills. Not only for staffs but also for students.
Although great it wasnt free from dynasty seeker and ruin what AUT is about. Overall the University still my prefer employer because of its culture and fun environment.
Pros
Staff Xmas Parties/Department gathering
Cons
Do without the dynasty builder who abuse power .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auckland University of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
Auckland University of Technology Reviews by Job Title