Auckland University of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland University of Technology Employee Reviews for Teaching Assistant

Teaching Assistant7 reviews
New Zealand7 reviews
They always renew computers and other devices for students. Staff need to learn new system of projectors, computer logins, etc. They allow teacher to import new robot and idea to teach.
Pros
new computer
good experience working here it was okay worked for a little while but i need to be paid more so give me more money when i work for this company please
Staff were largely supportive and work was fun and interesting. I was given plenty of latitude to stamp my mark on the subject and found it really rewarding helping the students achieve.
Typical work day at AUT involves challenges, commitments, passion and delivery. The experienced and collaborative team work at AUT is really remarkable.
All facilities required are provided to us for peacefull research work and developed the experimental technique as well administrative skills.
The preparation for some of the papers helped me to grow the skills that I had. This opportunity also helped me with class management, and how to cooperate with students and lecturer. In general I am happy to teach at AUT.
It is a very fun experience teaching at AUT University as the students are eager to learn about science. I have learned how to help students, complex problem solving skills, and how to work under pressure. The university is a very organised place. Typically the classes are scheduled in 2 hour slots and we are able to complete all tasks within the scheduled time. My co-workers also enjoy working there, we have a friendly environment to work in. The job is not very hard but does require the employees to think on the spot. The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching and learning from it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Auckland University of Technology?