Auckland War Memorial Museum Employee Reviews

Great workplace culture
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland27 September 2019
The Auckland War Memorial Museum is a great place to work, you come into contact with people from all over the world. Work independently and very friendly and clean environment.
Different
Visitor Services Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland31 July 2018
A great place to learn a variety of skills in a very short term. I was working between 10 and 12 hour days. With everyone, there is a passion which drives you
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours with no thanks.
ROLE - VISITOR HOST (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland30 March 2016
I enjoy working at the Auckland Museum because you meet people from all over the world and your surrounded by beautiful artifacts.

My work collegues are also the reason i come to work, they are fantastic and an inspiration to me,

The hardest part would be the down times, when its very quiet, but i find things to do.

Working alongside the education team and helping facilitate for schools and the public
Always a fun place at work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N26 July 2015
I always learn new things daily in terms of my role as well as what the museum contains such as the galleries as well as the story behind the exhibition. I enjoy conversing with all walks of life that come into the museum and hearing their musuem experince, it is amazing.
Pros
always learning, I love it
Cons
Worked as a volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  auckland26 July 2015
Great environment, definitely an exceptional landmark carrying true heritage of Auckland. Great people in great building!