Auckland War Memorial Museum
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Auckland War Memorial Museum Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
The staff at the Auckland War Memorial Museum are incredibly friendly and supportive. They make work a joy, making me excited to see them every day! Their passion for our visitors is wonderful, and is what creates such a vibrant atmosphere.
The Auckland War Memorial Museum is a great place to work, you come into contact with people from all over the world. Work independently and very friendly and clean environment.
A great place to learn a variety of skills in a very short term. I was working between 10 and 12 hour days. With everyone, there is a passion which drives you
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours with no thanks.
I enjoy working at the Auckland Museum because you meet people from all over the world and your surrounded by beautiful artifacts. My work collegues are also the reason i come to work, they are fantastic and an inspiration to me, The hardest part would be the down times, when its very quiet, but i find things to do. Working alongside the education team and helping facilitate for schools and the public
I always learn new things daily in terms of my role as well as what the museum contains such as the galleries as well as the story behind the exhibition. I enjoy conversing with all walks of life that come into the museum and hearing their musuem experince, it is amazing.
Pros
always learning, I love it
Cons
Great environment, definitely an exceptional landmark carrying true heritage of Auckland. Great people in great building!