Aurecon Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aurecon Group Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Aurecon is a fun place to work with, but the culture is more geared for the young engineers. They have inquisitive session about work done and new project that they tendered.
Amazing culture of a company of its size. Aurecon invests in its employees to develop their skills. The best working place I have been. All staff are friendly and welcoming
The work/life balance is what I'm after and Aurecon New Zealand offered that. I had involved some large scale tunnel projects with quite different variety of colleagues from different places (Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Hong Kong etc)
Organisation is vertical oriented, overly bureaucratic and disorganised. The company has recently attempted to become more innovative and future focused but those efforts have been often undermined by the corporate culture and structure. Communication is not great and the equity structure does not promote employee ownership. There are some pockets of excelence however it is not widespread throught the whole organisation.
exposure to an arrange of different projects from residential to iconic buildings within New Zealand. Opportunity for international experience working with other global offices.
I like my work place, the environment and culture is above every other company I have worked for.
We thieve on customer satisfaction & staff involvement.

I have learnt more about diversity & how it effects others.

My co-workers are all welled trained & work hard together to achieve results.

Our company is about family, which allows staff to have flexible hours where required.
Pros
Fruit twice a week, On going Training where required
A large multi-national company with good co-workers & positive work environment. Various work opportunities from small to large projects
Cons
Lack of staff recognition
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aurecon Group?