Australian Skin Clinics Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work.
Receptionist/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Helensvale QLD16 July 2019
Absolutely loved working within this business but unfortunately it wasn't for me. There was constant training and events to better yourself at the job.
Amazing Team
Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Ashmore QLD22 July 2018
I started my Australian Skin Clinics journey in the Ashmore Clinic and it was a fantastic place to work! The team at the time we're passionate and full of asking women (and some men!) that always put the clients first. Starting in accounts and admin I was quickly promoted to Management and also continued the journey at the Head Office for the Franchise from 5 clinics to 22 in total when I left! Have to say it was probably the best job I have ever had and I was sorry to leave but had to for personal reasons. I maintain a friendship with many of the people I met during my time there and still visit for treatments as often as I can!
Pros
Supportive, Passionate and lots of opportunities for those who want it
Cons
None to report
Disappointed
Laser Technician/ Receptionist - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Newmarket QLD15 January 2018
Poor Management wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
No support from Head office on anything.
Good training in laser and Dermal treatments.
Good average wage
Pros
Wages
Cons
Poor management
great girls
Senior Laser Technician (Former Employee) –  Highpoint Shopping Centre VIC1 April 2016
busy day/evenings, good for the clients. Diverse range of treatments with skilled therapists. Value for money. Booking close is tough.