Avis Budget Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,583 reviews
Very close to my residence pay is so little , good for temporary job
Not bad, friendly.,hard work ,minimum wage

Easy job but hard work v busy all days, team is good
I was very pleased to be given the opportunity to work at Avis budget because it was more like I was given an opportunity on a sliver platter. I have learnt lot of things
Azienda americana che qualche volta si dimentica di non lavorare negli Stati Uniti.
Je suis à la recherche d’un emploi pour amener déposer les voitures
Pros
Mi temps
Cons
Pas de réponses. A ce jour pour un poste
Fun and productive workplace. Good culture and fast pace which I personally liked. Benefits are great!!! Like vacation earn time and health benefits are some of the greats benefits the Company offers.
It varies depending on how busy it is. It can be nasty in winter due to being outside a lot plus waiting for cars to heat up. But if you like to drive, it's an ideal job. There's great rapport among the drivers and often with the managers as well. We were all laid off in the middle of March 2020 due to COVID-19. When the plague is over there may be an opportunity for new drivers.
Pros
I truly like the job because of the people and I enjoy driving a lot.
Cons
If you're at the bottom of the seniority list you may have to settle for hours you don't like.
It varies from day to day, be careful in what you say to other people, management , I did not know if they are coming or going . but they were okay to work with if it was organize. A lot of different cultures in peoples background very interesting. Hardest part of the job was communications sometimes the workers did not know what was going on. Going home was enjoyable.
Management was horrible. But other employees and customers made the days go by as it was a very fast paced business. In your feet all day so wear comfortable shoes.
Pros
Benefits health vacation 401
Cons
Long hours 365 a day business
Excelente trabajo y posibilidad de capacitarse. Sueldo fijo y en blanco, comisiones
Pros
Comisiones y flexibilidad
Cons
No se puede hacender a puestos.
You can work and attend people from all around the world. It is a amazing experience to know a little bit about differents culture without traveling. The stressful part is when you have long lines and limited availability. In general the local managers work very hard with you to help in any situation.
Pros
It was an easy conmute
Cons
Very hard to gain seniority
Worked in the morning as Lube and Tire Technician on rental fleet cars keeping it maintained for customers satisfaction. Great place to start off if looking for a new career.
Management seem to only care about numbers rather than employee morale. Department I was in had massive turnover. I have seen some upper management barely do work and some being over worked. No real balance.
Se clavan el dinero de las utilidades
No valoran el esfuerzo del personal

El aguinaldo lo dan incompleto

No hay personal competente para crecer profesionalmente una empresa muy coda!!
I am a dedicated employee who understands not only my role and responsibilities, but the larger mission of the business. I don't simply strive to do my job, but to help make this company a success.
I am a good communicator who stays on task and helps rally the team when cooperation is needed to meet a deadline or solve a problem.

I am a creative thinker who can come up with solutions and improve upon conventional ways of doing things.
They will train you and help you to be ready for work, but they do not care about their employees and they can layoff you anytime without prior notice
The worst of the worst. If you want to study incompetent management, harassment, and poor morale look no further. Like a laboratory for the worst corporate America has to offer.
Pros
Fast paced work
Cons
Literally everything else
A great place to work. Management recognises hard work and easy to network therefore easy to consider variety of roles with in the company. A Very customer focused environment
Pros
Ability to make decisions
Cons
Airports highly reliable on flights
AvisBudget Group is a good place to work. You can develop personally and will be supported in looking for internal opportunities.
It is a very dynamic environment driven by continuous changes in the market. This also means that new job opportunities are arising which are preferably filled with internal candidates.
Pros
Good Management
Amazing company to work for, everyday is different. Very fast paced at times, sometimes very relaxed. Great colleagues and overall lovely company to work for.
Pros
Exciting - Different jobs everyday / Work family with colleagues
Cons
Salary could be higher
I had a great District Manager while at Avis Budget Group who really took the time to listen to you. They were fair but firm, they were always willing to listen and encouraged feedback both positive and negative
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
Always on call
manque de cohésion, stressant , toujours travail a flux tendu
Pros
heure fixe
Cons
pas d'avantage en nature pas C.E
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.
1K