Avis Budget Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,648 reviews
I clean many cars per day. The hardest part is winter. The manager and other staff great to get along with. I have enjoyed my time working here. I enjoy also relocating cars to other places.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Physical
It was a great experience to work with reputed company like Avis World wide . I am really thanking to my team to support me a lot & gained pretty much learning process to deal with hard situations .
Pros
Huge development plan for future
Cons
Eight hours
Parlo per quanto riguarda la sede di Napoli Capodichino. Ho lavorato per circa 7 mesi poi ho preferito interrompere. Mi sono trovata molto bene con i colleghi era come stare in una grande famiglia, ma soprattutto da aprile ad ottobre c'era una mole di lavoro ingestibile. A volte non avevo nemmeno il tempo di andare al bagno.
Pros
Buoni pasto
Cons
troppo stress
It's a job. For the right person, there is quite a bit of potential for advancement, but the majority will be where they are when they leave as when they started. The technology the company uses is dated. It really needs to be updated and the process needs to be streamlined after consulting with those who actually use the software on the front end, not the people who work behind closed doors. For servicing vehicles, the facilities are cobbled together. those who should have input into how they're laid out aren't talked to. Sometimes management is helpful, sometimes they're not.
Overall this company is great and the pay is good. The big commission checks are somewhat worth the stress to constantly work hard to make your numbers.
I loved working at Avis I had flexible hours and great staff the money is fairly decent with lots of incentives if you upsell or sell insurance the brand overall has went down
Pros
Cons
Bad cars
Nice place to work, relaxed work environment. Good, supportive management. Great job for college students or anyone needing to work in the evenings or weekends.
Avis is a great company to learn and grow. Lots of people willing to help you, and overall, the culture is great. Managers, in my department at least, were very helpful and provide honest feedback to make you improve. Great work life balance as well.
Only downside is: pay. Avis pays slightly below industry standards. But I guess the trade off is a very flexible work environment.
Pros
Good work life balance, Culture, Flexible Management
Cons
Pay
très bon stage, j'ai fais un peu trop de démarche seul point négatif
I really enjoyed my time at Avis. The management team were very supportive and helpful. The culture is very laid back and easy going. The work was enjoyable as well. The only issue is that the compensation wasn't enough.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
Compensation and benefits arent the best
Starting out you will get the worst hours available due to tenured employees getting first dibs on scheduling. The commision is rounded down and you only get to keep a certain amount of it after you pass a certain threshold.
Pros
They’ll rarely fire someone
Cons
Scheduling/commission
Overall it is a good place to work at, there are great structures in place, great benefits, leave days, medical aids, great death benefits. The only downside in my experience there is the direct managers.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not so great management
I loved working here, never boring, always something to do. Pay was decent working at the counter cause you can earn commission by selling upreades and insurance.
The pay compared to the level of work you put in is not comparable at all. Managers work 50+ hour weeks, with no real advancement opportunities. It's all office politics at Avis Budget Group.
Its always a great I started working here at around mid 2019 and its been amazing I get paid every Friday and I get around $150 every week for working Every day except weekends and Wednesday. Over all amazing.
Good employees. Managers decent. Company bad! Company took away a position that a worker had for 30 years, and just left her on her own without any options. Sad!
Pros
Set Schedule
Cons
Low pay
Nincs értéke a tehetségnek, az igyekezetnek, a szorgalomnak.
Pros
multikulturális
Cons
minden perced be van osztva
The company is great but every house has its own problem.they have time to mentor the employee's, they have entertainment days like heritage celebrations/team building
Benefits
Cons
Salary
Valuble time and at your own pase with steady income. Co workers you choose and room to grow. You get the effert you put in to the job that you get back.
Pros
Timely activity
Cons
Arrons
Let go because corporate turned my location into an independent operation. Current operator Is the previous manager whom brought in friends over loyal employees.
Pros
Benefits were great
Cons
Nepotism
the coworkers were great but the lack of management in the building and the people they started to hire made it become an uncomfortable work enviroment. They were constantly moving you to new teams with no explaination and then 3 weeks later back to your previous boss. It made it hard to build a good relationship with a leader.