Avis Budget Group

Avis Budget Group Employee Review

View all Avis Budget Group reviews

Thoroughly enjoy the driving
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast14 May 2017
When a call comes through to drive sometimes we only have 15 or 20 minutes to reach the yard in town where the cars are and then we receive the keys and paperwork from one of the customer service agents. We then drive the cars to whichever destination we need to and are then picked up by another driver and driven back to our original starting point. Great views and each drive is different. Hard conditions in winter over the Alpine Pass but who doesn't enjoy a challenge.
Pros
Scenery
Cons
Winter driving

Other Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Boa empresa
Agente de Serviços (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury18 February 2020
Não posso opinar muito, pois fiquei somente 6 meses.
productive and great for sales
Branch Supervisor ( Auckland City Branch ) (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland9 February 2020
Nobody followed professional ethics.HR is more important to them than their employees. They have fired a lot of good employees already.literally harassment on employees.no respect. no values. a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.