Avis Budget Group Employee Review

View all Avis Budget Group reviews

Ideal job suitable for students depending on shift roster. NZ Avis and Budget staff often lead the world in sales.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, Auckland19 February 2017
Hand over from previous shift employees, daily banking transactions to reconcile. Preparation of V.I.P. customer arrivals vehicles and keys. Customer service and completion of fuel reconciliation sheets during quiet times. Ensure office is clean in particular customer line of sight.
I learned more about pushing my sales targets as top sales agent in New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA in 2012 first quater of the year. I also learned how good I was and that I could exceed in anything. Management was an area I would have progressed further into as a career. I decided to complete my BA at university.
Pros
International networks with Avis and Budget
Cons
Shift work and flight delays meant longer shift into the morning, minimum wages, exploitation

Other Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Car Groomer (Current Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast10 August 2019
I clean many cars per day. The hardest part is winter. The manager and other staff great to get along with. I have enjoyed my time working here. I enjoy also relocating cars to other places.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Physical
Good place to work with
Vehicle Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Auckland29 July 2019
The managers are very supportive and your well taken care off.And when it comes to the workers, they're mostly very welcoming specialy if you are new to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.