Avis Budget Group

Avis Budget Group Employee Review

View all Avis Budget Group reviews

Ideal job suitable for students depending on shift roster. NZ Avis and Budget staff often lead the world in sales.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, Auckland19 February 2017
Hand over from previous shift employees, daily banking transactions to reconcile. Preparation of V.I.P. customer arrivals vehicles and keys. Customer service and completion of fuel reconciliation sheets during quiet times. Ensure office is clean in particular customer line of sight.
I learned more about pushing my sales targets as top sales agent in New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA in 2012 first quater of the year. I also learned how good I was and that I could exceed in anything. Management was an area I would have progressed further into as a career. I decided to complete my BA at university.
Pros
International networks with Avis and Budget
Cons
Shift work and flight delays meant longer shift into the morning, minimum wages, exploitation

Other Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Boa empresa
Agente de Serviços (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury18 February 2020
Não posso opinar muito, pois fiquei somente 6 meses.
productive and great for sales
Branch Supervisor ( Auckland City Branch ) (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland9 February 2020
Nobody followed professional ethics.HR is more important to them than their employees. They have fired a lot of good employees already.literally harassment on employees.no respect. no values. a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.