Avis Budget Group Employee Review

View all Avis Budget Group reviews

Fun and Busy workplace, always racing around, no time for boredom
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty8 December 2013
First thing was to ensure all cars arrived and groomed on time to be contracted out on time, airport clients to meet and greet on time, was full on. Worked after hours at airport to greet clients on late flights. Was always prepared to work extra. Boss was an organised lady, and always had her finger on the pulse of things, Hardest part of the job sometimes was keeping up with her, I had a great respect for both my manager and my team mates as we all had our roles to fill and we were a happy bunch of co-operatives
Pros
Relocating vehicles, got to drive some of the latest available on the market
Cons
Sometimes long hours. Sometimes irregular lunch breaks. Rather a statement of fact than a con.

Other Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Car Groomer (Current Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast10 August 2019
I clean many cars per day. The hardest part is winter. The manager and other staff great to get along with. I have enjoyed my time working here. I enjoy also relocating cars to other places.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Physical
Good place to work with
Vehicle Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Auckland29 July 2019
The managers are very supportive and your well taken care off.And when it comes to the workers, they're mostly very welcoming specialy if you are new to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.