Avis Budget Group Employee Review

View all Avis Budget Group reviews

Get a Job Elsewhere-You'll be Happier
Claims (Former Employee) –  East Coast23 May 2012
The values and integrity at ABG is non-existent. All of the actions from managers on up to the CEO are extremely dishonest and they will do whatever possible to trash you over and cover themselves. You can do a great job yet, they'll fabricate information to intentionally sink you and then pride themselves on their actions.

They'll even go so far as to tell their little "stories" they made up about you to other employees.

Budget truck: "Moving up in Truck Rental" is their motto. That's because when you're at the bottom of the barrel, there's no where to go but up!
Pros
no longer work there
Cons
i use to work there

Other Avis Budget Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Car Groomer (Current Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast10 August 2019
I clean many cars per day. The hardest part is winter. The manager and other staff great to get along with. I have enjoyed my time working here. I enjoy also relocating cars to other places.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Physical
Good place to work with
Vehicle Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Auckland29 July 2019
The managers are very supportive and your well taken care off.And when it comes to the workers, they're mostly very welcoming specialy if you are new to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.