No!t depends someone how she/he work or fulfill them duties.
Yes it can I suppose it all depends on how you work and how you impress your boss
No I don't think so if the agency lead
Yes it can, many candidates go permanent with clients. There are many opportunities to up skill and earn more.
No They only use you for cheep labour the agency take's 70% so basely you only earn the same as the benefit it most you earn around $20 more so it's not worth it.
- How does someone get hired at AWF?9 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at AWF?8 people answered
- Rock Sample Crushing / Processing- is the travel time for this position still 3 hours(unpiad) each d…3 people answered
- Can Awf help their proposed worker in processing his work permit?2 people answered
- Did you hired a duct installer from Philippines?
- Hi! Do you consider job applicants from Philippines?
- How old do you hafto be to get hired ?
- Did you hired as a Steel fixer from Philippines?
- What is the work environment and culture like?
- Does AWF have a staff discount? How much is AWF’s staff discount?