Axiom Technologies Employee Reviews

Worst possible workplace for a human
Desktop Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD3 November 2019
I have no words to mention how incompetent they are. The workplace was client-based, hence it was good. But the way Axiom was managed is just too bad for someone. They have no management skills at all. They are based somewhere else and hire you by just talking to you and making false promises. Ask the same from them in written and then they say we never said anything like that. I was told to get paid for my travel allowances as well as the office I would be based in. Once I joined I found out that I had to use my personal car for work-related travel and that was about 400kms every week. I asked them about it and said we did not mention anything like that and neither did we mention anything about the office. I mean who joins before knowing the office location. Still, they argued and with some clause, in the contract, they said I signed it and hence I have to work for some time with the same thing where I was using my own money and not getting paid for. The way HR treat employees on questioning them is ridiculous.

PS - Not sure what to say. Have a book to write on them. Not a single person I knew was happy. They exploit new freshers.
Selling Transmissions and Engines
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Liberty, PA27 October 2015
We make and receive calls about purchasing, shipping and selling engines and transmissions to the post office all over the country, as well as picking up the cores of the units. we handle all of the warranty transmissions and engine calls daily. i love my co workers, we do make a team. the hardest part of my job is getting yelled at by the customers who are very frustrated with how something is going. Being able to diffuse the situations and helping the customer is always a good way to feel better about the call.
Cons
No room for advancement, my drive is 1 hour in to work and 1.5 home.
Working with Clients
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO18 July 2014
It was awesome working with the Axiom team and clients. We worked on projects in Kansas City and St Louis for Y2K and after deploying networks.
Learning place
JR.Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MH29 April 2014
Solving and handling client queries efficiently, work culture was amazing , as the team members were so helpful.
very nice
Director, chief of department of development (Former Employee) –  Kyiv, Ukraine1 January 2013
a typical day at work: work, corporative actions
what you learned: many things
your co-workers: very nice and intelligent people
managed sales/service office
general employee (Former Employee) –  Machias, ME15 July 2012
busy, overall...a good blend of people...often off balanced at times.
Pros
ideal location.
Cons
if you are deemed non essential, you could lose your job.