Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
bp Employee Review

Good employer who cared for its workers

20 December 2015
It was a good experience to work at BP in Auckland. The team was young and fun loving. Management was very co-operative and always listened to us. The work culture was great, team was very responsive and helped each other. Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, good discount on cafe and on job training for improvemnets
Cons
Minimum wages
1 October 2020
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Ashburton, Canterbury
I work at a store which didn't have the best manager and a high turn over of staff. It was very stressful working there. But bp as a hole do take care of there workers and I know other bp are great to work at
Pros
staff discount on food, opportunities to grow
Cons
Under staffed at time and stressful
30 August 2020
Same role
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) - Auckland and Whangarei
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks
3 January 2018
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Bombay, Auckland
Working at BP Bombay was a great experience as it was my first job.
Each day was the same, I just got to work, did what was asked of me and if I had to I did the overtime if it was necessary.

Management was great, they treated me very well, and they gave me my first job.

Workplace at BP Bombay was good, only snag was when you got really angry customers but you just had to listen to them and help them out so they got a good experience.

The hardest part of the job for me at first was talking to people as I was very shy but thanks to BP i got over that and now I don't have a big problem talking to other people.

The best part of the job was learning new things like filling LPG bottles as an example.